Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

3d Texture artist needed!

jobo22
node
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
jobo22 node
Hi, me and my brother have been working on a WW2 RTS game inspired by the old Close Combat series for the last 9 months. We have the game in a solid state right now, with most of the coding done. We still have a lot of work to do, but most of it is just putting things together. We already have a 3d artist that has made most of the tanks and the German infantry. But none of them are textured or UV unwrapped, and they all have way to high of a poly count to be used in a game. So your job would be to lower their poly count to a game ready level and then texture them. We are offering 5% rev-share on the game, plus or minus depending on how much you do. I believe in total we will have around 100+ tanks and vehicles, and 30+ infantry. Let me know if your interested! This is a pretty big project, but we have been in it for a long time now and don't plan on stopping until we have a finished product! We don't expect you to spend all your free time on the game, just some nice consistent production. We are using the Unity game engine. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks! :)

Replies

• jobo22
    Offline / Send Message
    jobo22 node
    Position filled.
  • jobo22
    Offline / Send Message
    jobo22 node
    Hey, we need another texture artist. The one we have right now is doing the infantry and their weapons. We need someone to do our tanks/vehicles. Right now we are focusing on the Russians and Germans, so we have around 40 models ready to go. As mentioned in the original post, we are doing a rev-share of around 5% total for all the texturing in the game. So if you do all the vehicles for us, you can expect 2.5-3% probably. We will also have some buildings in the future that need texturing if that interests you. We are looking for good quality, but you don't need to be a pro, and you don't need to spend all your time on this, but we do expect regular updates. Just send me a link with your portfolio. The vehicles themselves are very high quality, so it should be fun.
  • jobo22
    Offline / Send Message
    jobo22 node
    Vehicle texture artist position filled.
  • jobo22
    Offline / Send Message
    jobo22 node
    We are in need of a new infantry texture artist. We currently have about 45 objects that need to be textured between the Germans and Russians. Compensation for these plus the Americans and British in the future is around 2.5-3% (probably like 1.5% for just the Germans and Russians). I'm attaching a couple screenshots of what our previous infantry texturer did, and if you think you can match his quality, then we would love to have you! Most of what you would be doing is weapons and small objects, plus the uniforms. I will also post a few screenshots of our game so you can see a little what it looks like so far (obviously the units textures aren't final). Thanks! :)
  • jobo22
    Offline / Send Message
    jobo22 node
    Positions filled right now