Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Ibrahim_Lancoln polycounter lvl 7

Download my free photos on Artstation:

Bundle: Free Photo References
Bundle: Free PNG Cutouts

For the PROs

Check the PNG Cutout Bundles FREELANCE and STUDIO:

This is the best way to download thousands of my PNG cutouts at once and at 25% off the total worth if you are a freelancer.

Easy to use:

• Get access to all of my cutouts in one place
  • Each pack and each photo are properly named
  • Just drag & drop the cutouts into your artworks

One time payment + Future packs for FREE: Save up to 1400$ !

This is simply a one time payment and each time I create a new PNG Photo Pack, I add it in this Bundle so you can get the future updates for free !

All of my Reference Photos for Freelance and Studios

Adobe Stock

You can also download precisely which images you want on Adobe Stock.

If you want to know more about my background and how I became Nomad Photo Reference, check my

Artstation's Marketplace Success Story

Replies

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Aircraft

Download on Artstation

From transport to warfare, in this Photo Reference Pack you will find dozens of different kinds of aircraft shot from many angles and in details.

Aircraft types:

• Dassault Super Étendard Modernisé: Carrier-borne attack aircraft
    • Dassault Étendard IVM: Carrier-borne attack aircraft
    • S.E.P.E.C.A.T. Jaguar E: Two-seat advanced trainer aircraft
    • Dassault Rafale A: Multirole fighter prototype
    • S.E.P.E.C.A.T. Jaguar A: Single-seat tactical support aircraft
    • Lockheed P2V-7 Neptune: Antisubmarine warfare aircraft
    • Canadair CL-215: Amphibious water-bomber
    • Nord-Aviation Nord 262 E Frégate: Maritime surveillance aircraft
    • Breguet 19 T.F. Super bidon: Long endurance aircraft
    • Potez P.43/7: Training and pleasure aircraft
    • Caudron C.60: Training and pleasure aircraft
    • Dewoitine D.530: Stunt aircraft
    • Junkers F.13: Transport aircraft
    • Caudron C.635 Simoun: High-speed light transport aircraft
    • Maurane Saulnier AI: Stunt aircraft
    • De Havilland DH 89 A Dragon rapide: Transport aircraft

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Birds

Download on Artstation

These cutout birds will quickly setup your artworks from the farmyard to the sky.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Tombs 

Download on  Artstation

In this PNG Photo Pack you will find Gothic tombs and sculptures cutouts to quickly setup your scary artworks.
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Corsica Landscapes

Download on Artstation

In this Photo Reference Pack you will get landscapes, seascapes and cityscapes of Bonifacio and its surroundings.
  • Olingova
    Offline / Send Message
    Olingova interpolator
    Hey, i d jsut like to greet the idea :D really cool from you!! I definitely take a look at those packs (the fact that you mentionned "les glenans" also catch my eyes i used to go there too!!)
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Wooden Structures

Download on Artstation

Old, broken or primitive, these wooden structures will help you to bring some more storytelling in your artworks. You will get fishermen's huts, primitive shelters and Oceanian totems.
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Urbex

Download on Artstation

Welcome to "La Chartreuse Del Sito", an old house which seemed to be a beautiful villa back in the days. But some disaster occured, a fire ? War ? An earthquake? I let your own imagination tell the story...

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture pack: Tree barks

Download on Artstation

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: BUNKER volume 2

Download on Artstation

These bunkers are known as blockhaus from the Second World War. Most of them slowly drown in the sand with the tides. The rest looks like vaults and are isolated in the dunes.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Photo Pack: Rocks

Download on Artstation

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: China By Night

Download on Artstation

Description

Walking down the streets of Taiyuan at night, I felt that the lights make the poor neighborhood more poetic.There is no electric pole so the streets are only lit by the people lights, which I think, tells a beautiful story in a way that there are only points of interests between darkness.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Inktober

Download on Artstation

If you are looking for inspiration during Inktober, I share with you my black & white photos in this special pack. You will find a wide variety of subjects like characters, animals, environments (ubran, nature, abandoned), plants and vehicles.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

STUDIO BUNDLE +2300 PNG Cutouts

Download on Artstation

The Bundle is at 25% OFF for the first 10 studios. This offer is valid until 09.19.2020.

Use the code
    NPR-STUDIO25

This is the best way to download thousands of my PNG cutouts at once for studios.

Easy to use:

• Get access to all of my cutouts in one place
    • Each pack and each photo are properly named
    • Just drag & drop the cutouts into your artworks
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Exotic Trees

Download on Artstation

Save time cutting out complicated plants and just drag and drop them into your artwork to focus on your creativity.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Dead Trees

Download on Artstation

ALL OF THESE TREES ARE DEAD O_O ! ! !

I added 59 new cutouts for a total of 109 detailed cutout png to use in your scary artworks. Just drag and drop them and save some time to use it on what matters, your creativity.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: People volume 2

Download on Artstation

Save time cutting out images and bring life to your artworks with these people doing various actions like swiping the floor, sitting, standing, walking, crouching, looking in different directions, working and building things.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Urban Props

Download on Artstation

Save time cutting out images to create your urban artworks with these png assets.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: China - Beijing streets

Download on Artstation

Description

What traditional Beijing streets look like you wonder ?  I can tell you that they are half straightly built and half hand-crafted filled with too much cables in the sky and local props on the ground. This pack is ideal to create strong storytelling in the fantasized Asia of your choice.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Aircraft

Download on Artstation

Fill your sky with these planes, shot and cutout from many angles for many epic scenes possibility.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Aircraft Warfare

Download on Artstation

Put some action in your skies with these cutouts warfare aircraft.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: People

Download on Artstation

Description

Are you tired of wasting time cutting out images of people ?

If yes, Masked Photo Pack: People Volume 1 is made for you !

You will find 50 photo-bashing ready images of people that will save you some time to focus on your art.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Small Foliage

Download on Artstation

These small foliage cutouts are ideal to add some details into your artworks.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Bundle Mech Kitbash: 4 PNG Photo Packs

Download on Artstation

This Bundle gathers all of my PNG Cutouts about the Mech Kitbash series at 25% OFF !

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Desert Foliage

Download on Artstation

"Le monde entier est un cactus"

This cutouts pack has survived many a miles in the desert. It is dry, sharp and it has evolved to thrive into your artworks.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Vineyards

Download on Artstation

This is where I grew up, between champagne caves and infinite hills on vineyards. 

The end of summer is the best time to shoot them because grapes are about to be harvested, leaves are made of all of the colors and the weather is beautiful.

I went everywhere to have a maximum details about these different vineyards. I shot many landscapes from the vineyards and from the village at different hours of the day. You will have the pleasure to see pictures taken during the golden hour. I shot photos from any angle possible, I took advantage of the small village and pond to capture nice backgrounds. I took close-ups of grapes, some dead ones too and the leaves with a wide range of colors, from bright green to bloody red.

And for the little anecdote, just before this photo shoot I worked at the grape harvest of these vineyards. Do I involve too much of myself into my work ? hmm...

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Bundle Foliage: 5 PNG Photo Packs

Download on Artstation

This Bundle gathers all of my PNG Cutouts about Foliage at 25% OFF !

PNG Photo Packs list:

• Foliage
    • Desert
    • Small Foliage
    • Dead Trees
    • Exotic Trees
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Mech Kitbash volume 4 - Motorbikes

Download on Artstation

In the 4th volume of Mech Kitbash you have everything you need to create your own designs and concept arts based on these cutouts about motorbikes from the full vehicles to their most interesting mechanical parts.
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Medieval Characters

Download on Artstation

In this png cutouts pack you will get medieval characters in action like knights (some with their horses), some soldiers, a prince and four princesses, a mysterious mage and three falconers.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Medieval Armors

Download on Artstation

Weather you want the whole armor or just some parts to mix them and create your own, these cutout knight armor sets are ideal for character design as well as using them as props in your concept arts

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Mech Kitbash

Download on Artstation

This png cutout pack is full of complex mech and hardsurface parts. Thee are plane engines and rocket ship reactors which once cutout, sometimes look like industrial facilities or science fiction objects . I made it as easy to use as possible by cutting out the whole assets and breaking it down into the most interesting parts. And even if you want to extract some other parts from the images, it will be quick for you to do.
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Ship Wrecks

Download on Artstation

Here are 100 ship wrecks cutout pngs. There are different kind of boats under different point of views + variations. You will be able to choose between their cutouts with or without the elements of their environments.
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Mech Kitbash volume 3

Download on Artstation

In this kitbash pack you will get png cutouts about warfare aircraft and space machines from the whole space ships and satellites to the most interesting mech parts.
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Remastering the packs

I am taking the game one step higher so I removed all of my photo and texture packs for now. I want to enhance the quality of my photos and overall products so I am editing them and keeping the best ones. Step by step I will publish them again (the Free Bundles Photos & Textures will be back too). If you already have bought some of them you will be able to download the better version of the packs for free ;)

I will create a new pack category named “Mood Photo Pack”. This will be for photos edited with my artistic vision of the scenes, it will be perfect for artists who look for inspirationI wonder if I will add the original photos in option, tell me in the comments too if you’d like to get the photos with a neutral editing (just cleaned, exposed right, and cropped with a perspective correction).

For instance here is the first Remastered Photo Reference Pack: Paris By Night

Gumroad | Cubebrush | Artstation

After / Before

You can write me in the comments if you have some preferences about the packs you'd like to see remastered, this would help me prioritize my work as I have now a total of 188 packs which make more than 30 000 photos !

In the meantime, enjoy my PNG Photo Packs and the new Free Bundle: PNG Cutouts.

Also, no worries about new content, I will keep creating new packs too, I am preparing a PNG Photo Pack about Destroyed Vehicles.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Destroyed Vehicles

Download on Artstation

Here are 102 png cutouts about car wrecks and destroyed vans captured from many different angles.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Bundle - 6 PNG Photo Packs - Mountains & Rocks

Download on Artstation

This Bundle gathers all of my PNG Photos about Mountains and Rocks at 25% OFF.

Feel free to write me to suggest me some future themes or to show me the artworks you created with my photos and with your agreement I can also feature you on my social medias.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Metallic Structures

Download on Artstation

Description:

In this Photo Pack you will get png cutout images of metallic structures of different sizes and shapes. This pack is ideal to create cyberpunk, post-apo and industrial artworks.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Fishing Village

Download on Artstation

From time to time I wander in the fishing villages of the Bassin d'Arcachon (France). At low tide, everything is peaceful, even almost dead. The fishermen rest in their huts and their boats rest in the mud. They are all waiting for the high tide. But sometimes, with high tide comes rain and wind. Danger is ahead, as well as food.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Skatepark

Download on Artstation

In this Photo Reference Pack you will find many skateboard, bike, and scooter stunts, tricks, riding and falling in the Skate Park of Bordeaux (France). If you are an animator, this pack could interest you because I took care to capture clean movements in burst so you can have key-frames of the stunts.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Abandoned Places

Download on Artstation

In this photo reference pack you will find various abandoned environments, interiors, exteriors, urban and in nature.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Seoul By Night

Download on Artstation

Description

The Photo Reference pack Seoul by night takes place in the capital of South-Korea and was shot in the Dongdaemun market neighborhood. It was raining a bit which was a perfect time to play with light reflection in an Asian cityscape. This lighting is also perfect to get inspired by a cyberpunk universe.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Mech Kitbash volume 2

Download on Artstation

This second volume of Mech Kitbash are cutout PNGs from construction site vehicles.
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Nomad Photo Reference Christmas wish list

Hello young artist, I am Nomad Claus and if you were creative this year I will give you a Photo Reference Pack.

Tell me your wish in the form bellow:
    <a rel="nofollow" href="https://forms.gle/jerKg9iieATLQgdq7"><span class="post-color-blue">https://forms.gle/jerKg9iieATLQgdq7</span></a>

Make your wish.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Bunker

Download on Artstation

This bunker was a Nazi submarine base during World War II. From the exterior to the interior, I walk you through this place where the walls tell a sad story. You will find many details especially on the walls, many textures, mostly concrete with many variations with cracks, moss, color / weather aging and of course inspiring shots.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Nomad Claus sent 90 photo reference packs gifts !

The 3 most wanted were:

For these artists, I remind you that there is still time to create an artwork before the 1st of January 2020 and get featured in my next article.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Photo Pack: Rocks Cliffs

Download on Artstation

Description

The Texture Reference Pack Rocks Cliff contains all you need to analyse this material. In nature, this materials blend with the sea and the land. A lot of smaller rocks have fallen to the bottom of the cliff to shape a natural uncomfortable beach. When the cliff touches the sea, a lot of tiny shells covers its surface mixed with seaweed. The albedo is composed of three main tints. A light yellow to orange that contrasts with an aged brown blending with a grayish blue. About the cliff itself, the cracks are very different according to their position whether in depth or height. Some parts are very sharp and some others are on the contrary very soft, sometimes it even looks like someone painted, not on the cliff but the cliff itself. One thing for sure, this cliff is a wonderful mix between a lot of materials that you will find in this pack.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Graveyard

Download on Artstation

You will find dark cobbled alleys, hundreds of gravestones from simple graves to monuments and even broken ones. There are many details like stained-glass windows, stone textures, foliage recovering the tombs like moss, ivy and dead leaves, ornaments, statues made of rocks, marbles or copper. 

There is also a huge crematorium (exterior environment) and I stayed there long enough to capture shots at the golden hour which brings a different lighting situation for a hopeful mood

In a nutshell, you have all of the resources you need to create your dark fantastic / Gothic artworks !

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Pack: Sand

Download on Artstation

In this Texture Photo Pack you will find many different kind of sand from French and South-Korean beaches.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Riot

Download on Artstation

Paris, 17th of December 2019, I was there for the huge protest against, well, pretty much everything because most of French people are in deep shit. (Me too probably but I don't realize it yet.)

I was there the whole day so you'll get all the outdoor lighting situations of a cold dark winter. Since this is a huge protest, there are different groups and mood. You will see the different factions of protesters, musicians that give the rhythm, people yelling, people with dark looks, sad faces, some happy ones to be together in the streets, some people doing illegal things like climbing everywhere and lighting fires (I blurred their faces).

The closer you get from the front of the protest, the more it becomes a riot

Red flares in the night.

But in the end, the cops always ruin the party by throwing anti-riot grenades with a taste of pepper in the middle of the crowd, so cool for your eyes and your breath.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Paris By Night

Download on Artstation

They say that Paris by night is magic, so I tried to shoot it that way for you.

You will find shots about iconic places of Paris like the Eiffel Tower, Les Champs Elysées, The Cathedral of Notre-Dame, some night markets, Les Quais de Seine, subway entrances, the streets of Paris, its shops and the terrace where people drink over-expensive coffees.