Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Ibrahim_Lancoln polycounter lvl 7

Download my free photos on Artstation:

Bundle: Free Photo References
Bundle: Free PNG Cutouts

For the PROs

Check the PNG Cutout Bundles FREELANCE and STUDIO:

This is the best way to download thousands of my PNG cutouts at once and at 25% off the total worth if you are a freelancer.

Easy to use:

• Get access to all of my cutouts in one place
  • Each pack and each photo are properly named
  • Just drag & drop the cutouts into your artworks

One time payment + Future packs for FREE: Save up to 1400$ !

This is simply a one time payment and each time I create a new PNG Photo Pack, I add it in this Bundle so you can get the future updates for free !

All of my Reference Photos for Freelance and Studios

Adobe Stock

You can also download precisely which images you want on Adobe Stock.

If you want to know more about my background and how I became Nomad Photo Reference, check my

Artstation's Marketplace Success Story

Replies

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Ottoman Architecture

Download on Artstation

In this photo pack you will find references about Ottoman Architecture in Istanbul. There are mosques that may not be as famous as the Ayasofya and Sultanahmet Mosques but surely as beautiful. You will also find details such as ornaments, textures and ablutions fountains.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Streets of Istanbul

Download on Artstation

In some neighborhood of Istanbul, the streets are empty in winter, the weather is gray and rainy and there are many shop signs,in the streets. This pack is ideal to get inspired for your cyberpunk or dark city artworks.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Rocks Cliffs

Download on Artstation

Description

The PNG Cutout Photo pack Rocks Cliffs contains cutout images with transparent background of big rocks, cliffs and rocky mountains. This pack was shot in China and South-Korea, the cliffs and the big rocks from the shore area are located in Donghae, Sokcho and the small and peaceful island of Ulleung (All SK). The organic white rocks are from a park in a Chinese city (I forgot the name). And the rocky mountains is a hiking trail that I did on the mount Ulsan Rock in the Seoraksan National Park near Sokcho.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Asian Mountains

Download on Artstation

Description

In the PNG - Cutout Photo Pack Asian Mountains, you will find 100 cutout images (with transparent background)  + their full JPG if you need to use the context of the subject + 5 layered Photoshop files with all of the original photos + masks so you can modify them at will.

This pack was shot in various spots in South-Korea. The whole country is filled with mountains and it is not a surprise that one of the main sport is hiking. The mountains in this pack are pretty small and that is why there are so much green vegetation growing on them.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Abandoned Houses

Download on Artstation

Description

The Photo Reference Pack Abandoned Houses was shot in South-Korea. In this post-apocalyptic mood, the roofs let the light feeds the new vegetation. Nature starts to take back its rights. It seems dusty but somehow the air is pure again. The walls are damaged and somehow still standing although the grounds are messy. It is hard to walk just a few meters without risking to fall into a hidden hole. Did some people came to destroy these houses ? Did the owners had to leave on the spot because of war or a natural disaster ? Many unanswered questions come to your mind when you explore these houses in decay and these are good inspiration to tell a story about the end of our world.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: WW1 Weapons

Download on Artstation

In this photo reference pack you will find many heavy guns from the First World War shot from different angles with their mechanism details. There are canons, machine guns, mortars and ammunition.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: WW2 Weapons

Download on Artstation

In this photo reference pack you will find many heavy guns from the Second World War shot from different angles with their mechanisms details. There are canons, machine guns, rocket launchers, mortars, ammunition and some kind of a TIE Fighter cockpit.
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Asian Props

Download on Artstation

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Rocky Mountains

Download on Artstation

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Clouds and Mist

Download on Artstation

Description:

The PNG Cutout Photo Pack: Clouds and Mist will help you to quickly setup the mood in your artworks. Create a mysterious atmosphere with a fog, add details in the sky, put some smoke above a wildfire or anything that suits your creativity.
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Pack: Walls

Download on Artstation

100 European wall textures from traditional houses to decrepit buildings.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Misty Waterscapes

Download on Artstation

In this photo reference pack you will find black and white misty waterscapes shot along the Garonne river in the city of Bordeaux (France). Ideal inspiration for the creation of your foggy environments and mysterious universe. 

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Green Mountains

Download on Artstation

Description

In this PNG pack you will find many cutout landscape photos of green mountains shot during summer. Ideal photobashing assets to create your concept arts and matte-paintings. 

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

1 Year Anniversary = All Photo Reference Packs at 30% OFF !

Today I celebrate the 1 year of Nomad Photo Reference and for the occasion, ALL of my Photo Reference Packs are at 30% OFF ! (until Friday 5)

On Gumroad:
    Use the code:
    npr-happybirthday-30

And on Cubebrush:
    No need for a code, the sale is on.

In one year I created

• 120 photo reference packs
    • For a total of 20 000 photos !
    • The Bundle: Free Photo References contains 600 images
    • And I've been to 5 countries (France, China, South-Korea, Spain, Portugal)

Thank you...

... for following my work, I hope my photos inspires you to create your art. Let's see what lies ahead for the second year of Nomad Photo Reference...
    • Which countries will I explore ? 
    • How my Photography will evolve ? 
    • And what treasures will I bring you back ?

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Cutout Photo Pack: Clouds and Mist 2

Download on Artstation

Description

Here are 50 more cutout PNG clouds to help you to quickly setup the mood in your artworks. Create a mysterious atmosphere with a fog, add details in the sky, put some smoke above a wildfire or anything that suits your creativity. 

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Bundle - PNG Photo Pack - Clouds and Mist 1 & 2

Download on Artstation

Description:

This Bundle gathers my 2 PNG Photo Packs about "Clouds and Mist" at 25% OFF.

You will get 100 cutout PNG to help you to quickly setup the mood in your artworks. Create a mysterious atmosphere with a fog, add details in the sky, put some smoke above a wildfire or anything that suits your creativity.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Village ruins after WW2

Download on Artstation

I shot this Photo Reference Pack in the Historical place of Valchevrière. It is a French village destroyed by the Nazis during the Second World War. Located in the Alpes mountains it became the first French resistance cell. After many brave fights, the last thing standing is Freedom.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Sky of the Gods

Download on Artstation

From the sky, the clouds have a divine aura due to the pure lighting and the specific shape they have that you can only see from above. The clouds set the mood right away in these scenes, they bring drama, power of the Gods or even an heavenly peace in an infinite ocean of wool. You will find them at different time of the day, sunrise to sunset.

Bonus: I created a special editing for some of them in a second folder, enjoy ;)

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Rice Fields

Download on Artstation

Description

In this pack you will find many rice fields landscapes from Bali (Indonesia) shot in September. There are people working, a dog hiding, a few huts built among the fields, mountains in the background, some sunset shots, many scarecrows made of cloth and plastic bags which gives some more storytelling to the pictures, some wide-angle photos for the drama and a dozen of panoramas.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Biggest Buddhist Temple

Download on Artstation

Description

This pack features the Biggest Buddhist Temple of the world named Borobudur in Indonesia. This temple has a shape of a pyramid, there are paths circling around the floors with four main paths leading you to the four cardinal point and at the top there are the famous Buddha statues covered by huge rocky braid bells.

You will find references about statues, architecture, textures and frescoes which are also available as panoramas.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Singapore

Download on Artstation

Here you will be able to see the best things I saw in Singapore from dawn to sunset. I took photos of the gigantic skyscrapers, the peaceful Botanic Garden, the amazing structures of the Garden By the Bay, the interior designs of the mall and the subway, the crowdy Bugis Street Market, the large streets with a wide-angle view, the Helix Bridge from which we can see the glass buildings and especially the Marina Bay Sands Hotel.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Montreal

Download on Artstation 

Walk with me through the streets of Montreal. There are photos of parks during the Indian Summer, undergrounds, skyscrapers, back alleys, the desolation of winter, the view of the skyline of this good old Ville-Marie from the Mont-Royal and night photos of the streets after the rain.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Horses 

Download on Artstation

This photo reference pack is ideal to create your western artworks or to study horses, poneys and a few donkeys from movement to details. There are close-ups, fur textures and details of their anatomy.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Artillery

Download on Artstation

In this pack you will get dozens of artillery props from the First and Second World War like cannons, mortars, machine guns and tanks.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: The Great Wall of China

Download on Artstation

I went hiking on the Badaling section of the Great Wall near Beijing. This section is well preserved and there are not too many tourists (almost none actually), which was very nice. Probably because this hike is 6 km of 20 000 steps, hmm... It is said that you are a hero once you get to the end of it. I guess I'm a hero and I brought back this reference pack :)

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Asian Vehicles

Download on Artstation

Walking around China I couldn't help to notice that vehicles are also a big part of the Chinese culture nowadays. They all have something that makes them unique. I don't know if it is because I am a foreigner but I feel like there are more story telling into these vehicles than ours. Also, Chinese people seem to like them very much because pretty much all of them are customized... or damaged.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Alpine Forest

Download on Artstation

Description

I shot the Photo Reference Pack: Alpine Forest around Valchevrière during summer. The lighting was fantastic and the big feature of this kind of Alpine forest is the "Whaow effect". I was hiking in a green forest, covered with moss and god rays spreading between the trunks. There was a smooth feeling in the air and then, I started to see some blue colors behind the leaves. I walked closer, I moved aside the branches and I sat on an amazing point of view ! 

. . . /\ /\ /\ . . .Feet in thin air, eyes on the mountains . . . /\ /\ /\ . . .

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: The Yungang Caves

Download on Artstation

Damned they carved all of that in the mountains, giant Buddhas, tiny Buddhas, relatively normal sized Buddhas and all of their History.
    Content:Sculptures of many kind of Buddhas into the mountains (Inside, outside, painted)
    Carved ornaments
    Rock textures (Wall, grounds, stones)
    Destroyed sculptures (partially and almost fully ruined)
    The worshiping hilltop (side location)
  • Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Medieval Castle

Download on Artstation

80 photo references of the Castle of Angers which is one of the famous **Château of the Loire Valley** located in France. I shot architectural references about this medieval castle built in the XIIIe century and built and rebuilt over time until the XVIIe century. Today it is protected by the UNESCO World Heritage.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Tutorial: Visual Storytelling

Download on Artstation

The goal of this tutorial is to share with you my storytelling techniques through images. I also want to give you some tips that helped me to find my style and create my own code. To do so I will describe my creative process, show you the questions I ask myself and how I apply these techniques to my work.With this tutorial comes 253 photos that you can use to study composition, lighting, color and black & light values. I will use some of them to illustrate my process.Don’t worry I won’t talk specifically about photography. I will just use the same art/narrative principles that can be applied in any kind of visual art discipline.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Malta

Download on Artstation

I brought back to you my best shots of Malta in this photo reference pack. I mainly captured its spring wilderness and some Game of Thrones filming locations which will be perfect to practice your fan-art photobashing and matte-painting !You will find landscapes and seascapes in Gozo Island, The Blue and Crystal Lagoons and the Mtahleb Cliffs of the Dothraki camp.There are also photos of the streets of Valletta that doubles some streets of King's landing, the exterior of the Fort Manoel which is the steps of the Great Sept of Baelor, the Fort Ricasoli for the Gate of the Gods of King’s Landing and the Fort Saint Angelo which is the location for the Red Keep Prison and the Underground Chambers. 

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Indian Summer 

Download on Artstation

I had a very small window to capture these magic moments in Canada. This pack features landscapes and waterscapes of the Indian Summer in Montreal and the Mount St. Bruno. Nature is on fire and the lakes reflect its wisdom.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Dunes 

Download on Artstation

This photo pack takes place on the French West coast with its famous white sand beach protected by infinite dunes covered by green/yellow grass that looks like fur.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Country Side

Download on Artstation

In this pack you will get a lot of landscapes of vineyards, hills, forest, fields, some textures, a few golden hour shots and a mysterious carved dead tree.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Rocks

Download on Artstation

Description

In this PNG - Cutout Photo Pack you will find 50 cutout Rocks images(with transparent background) shot on three different Alpine locations. Some of them are from the forest of Valchevrière where I shot my "Alpine forest pack", the second place is the "Village in Ruins after WW2" and the last location is where I shot the "Gorges and Rivers pack"

This pack is perfect for your concept art and photobashing. Creating landscapes, environments or backgrounds will be fun and painless :)

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Alpine Mountains

Download on Artstation

Description

In this PNG pack you will find many cutout landscape photos of Alpine mountains shot during summer. From plains, green hills to the peaks with their eternal snow.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Foliage

Download on Artstation

Description:

All the plants you need to create a foliage based artwork. 

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Worksite Vehicles

Download on Artstation

In this Photo Reference Pack you will find Building Site Machineries shot in details and at different angles. 

Content:

• Excavator
    • Dumper truck
    • Rotary drilling
    • Crane
    • Steamroller
    • Forklift

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

PNG Photo Pack: Storefronts

Download on Artstation

Description

In this photo pack you will find dozens of storefronts in a front isometric view angle to create your urban based artworks. 

PS: Some of the writings are in French.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Photo Pack: Walls volume 2

Download on Artstation

Most of these walls are damaged and many materials blend with each other. The walls crumble, humans try to fix them with some concrete and plaster but the under-layers can't help to be seen at some point.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Photo Pack: Fall Grounds

Download on Artstation

The Texture Pack: Fall Grounds is perfect for artists who love colorful textures from Mother Nature. Fall, my favorite season, so warm, so wise...

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

FREELANCE BUNDLE

All of my Reference Photos + Free updates at 25% OFF

Download on Artstation

Description:

This is the best way to download thousands of my Reference Photos at once and at 25% off the total worth if you are a Freelance.

Easy to use:

• Get access to all of my reference photos in one place

Price Updates & FREE UPDATES:

For any new Photo Reference Pack added in this Bundle, the price will be updated accordingly.

HOWEVER, if you buy it now, the next packs added will be available for you for free in this product !

More previews on my Artstation post

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

STUDIO BUNDLE

All of my Reference Photos + Free updates at 25% OFF

Download on Artstation

Description:

This is the best way to download thousands of my Reference Photos at once and at 25% off the total worth if you are a Freelance.

Easy to use:

• Get access to all of my reference photos in one place

Price Updates & FREE UPDATES:

For any new Photo Reference Pack added in this Bundle, the price will be updated accordingly.

HOWEVER, if you buy it now, the next packs added will be available for you for free in this product !

More previews on my Artstation post

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Photo Pack: Walls volume 3

Download on Artstation

Third volume of the series Texture Pack Walls. You will find different wall textures of organic rocks, old concrete and many bricks colors.

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Photo Reference Pack: Birds

Download on Artstation

One of the main locations for this animal pack was in the "Parc Bordelais" where the city preserves local birds in their natural habitat and especially The King of Birds of this pond, the Black Swan.

But the best experience was at the "Puy du fou" to capture swarms of rare birds during the show "Le Bal des Oiseaux Fantômes". Imagine being surrounded by hundreds of legendary birds for 30 minutes O_O !

Content:

• Eagles
    • Falcons
    • Black swans
    • White swans
    • Ducks
    • Pigeons
    • Seagulls
    • Different species of parrots

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Photo Pack: Tree Barks volume 2

Download on Artstation

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Photo Pack: Tree Barks volume 3

Download on Artstation

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Photo Pack: Tree Barks volume 4

Download on Artstation

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Photo Pack: Natural Grounds

Download on Artstation

• Ibrahim_Lancoln
    Offline / Send Message

Texture Photo Pack: Rocky Shore

Download on Artstation

The Texture Pack Rocky Shore contains multiple materials that make this shore. On this beach, the rocks blend with the sand, smaller boulders, different kinds of shells, moss and seaweed plus some salt residues from the water and the foam.