Home Featured Artwork

Improvement thread - KaryTsukino

Replies

• karytsukino
    Offline / Send Message
    karytsukino greentooth
    Hey guys! 

I've beeen a bit busy these days but I wish to share with you my last update on Lucrezia.
    I decided to restart this likeness, I wasnt satisfied with my work in this likeness so I comeback to my 
    likeness tutorials and start it again. 

Here is my  Lucrezia 2.0

I think it's more similar now. What do you think? Critics are always welcome :)
  • karytsukino
    Offline / Send Message
    karytsukino greentooth
    Hey guys! This is something I'm working on my free time, its a fanart from Dolores of Westworld.  I'm still working on the sculpt but I finally found sometime to learn a bit of Keyshot, and I couldn't resist using her. I hope you like. As always Crits and feedbacks are always welcome and encouraged. 

Thanks! 
  • Tairow
    Offline / Send Message
    Tairow polycounter lvl 11
    So many lovely works, inspiring!!
  • karytsukino
    Offline / Send Message
    karytsukino greentooth
    Hey guys! 

A lil update here. I want to share with you a sculpt that I did for Mermay, based on Fukari,s art.   This was a really fun project to make and the pose I tried to capture the fluid lines that the sketch has. I hope you like ! 

See ya :wink:
  • TweaK
    Offline / Send Message
    TweaK polycounter lvl 6
    Lovely !
    I think the tail is a bit too rough for now (especially the end) and the hair outside the "bubble" seems to come from nowhere because there's more outside than inside (more visible viewed from the right).

Anyway, I love the concept !  :) 
  • karytsukino
    Offline / Send Message
    karytsukino greentooth
    TweaK said:
    Lovely !
    I think the tail is a bit too rough for now (especially the end) and the hair outside the "bubble" seems to come from nowhere because there's more outside than inside (more visible viewed from the right).

Anyway, I love the concept !  :) 
    Hi Tweak!

thanks for the tips. I tottally agree with you, some parts I let rough because I wanted to finish this piece in may and I had only a few hours to end. But thanks for your critcs I'll keep that in mind for the next job :)
  • CrazyMoon
    Offline / Send Message
    CrazyMoon polycounter lvl 3
    Those curvy shapes <3 !! 
  • TheRealRyan_
    Offline / Send Message
    TheRealRyan_ polycounter lvl 2
    Reminds me of Metalocolypse. "a fish. A fish with tits." but this is awesome, great forms. 
  • karytsukino
    Offline / Send Message
    karytsukino greentooth
    CrazyMoon said:
    Those curvy shapes <3 !! 
    Thanks a lot! I happy that you liked  :D
  • karytsukino
    Offline / Send Message
    karytsukino greentooth
    Reminds me of Metalocolypse. "a fish. A fish with tits." but this is awesome, great forms. 
    Sorry I dont know what Metalocolypse is  hahaha... but I happy that you liked  :D
  • TheRealRyan_
    Offline / Send Message
    TheRealRyan_ polycounter lvl 2
    @karytsukino  lol, its a pretty dated adult swim animated show about a mega popular metal band, super funny if you are into crass/dark humour. 
  • leandrojsj
    Offline / Send Message
    leandrojsj polycounter lvl 4
    Very good, good job.
  • karytsukino
    Offline / Send Message
    karytsukino greentooth
    Hi There!

Its been a while! But  Im happy to call this done! This is my Big Guy, a project that I was doing on my free time for study more about sci fi style and hard surface techniques. 

You can check more images in my artstation page: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VzLqR

I hope you like! 
    See ya! =D

• karytsukino
    Offline / Send Message
    karytsukino greentooth
    Hello there! Its me again!

This time I want to share with you a quick project that I did. A sculpture of one of my favorite heros of Overwatch... Brigitte  Lindholm .
    Overwatch is one of my favorite games, and I really loved Brigitte design, I wanted to make a fanart of her right away. 
    Here's my final piece, I hope you like it =D

I'm planing to do more imgs about the process of creating her, so if you´re interested in this kind of information, just let me know.

And you can follow me on artstation for more images and gifs: 
    Kary - Artstation

Cheers! 

• karytsukino
    Offline / Send Message
    karytsukino greentooth
    Hey guys! As promised I'm here to share a bit of my process with you. 

Heres a Gif showing a bit of my progress with her. I started from a zsphere and use the dynamesh to start blocking the body. The texture is a polypaint, I only put more information in her skin and the cat , in the other objects I only use a basic color. 

People are always about my process in doing hair, but there's no secret here ... XP 
    I like to work with the default brushes that zBrush got, nothing bad about getting special brushes for hair, its just the way I prefer to work. So start creating my volumes with de Standart Brush and creating my cavits with DamStandart. I like to use the Curve tube to create separated hair strands to give a nice flow to my hair and them I detailed a bit with Standart brush.   

And finally here a time lapse of me modeling the cats head, you can check on youtube:
    Cat Head 

I hope you guys, enjoy this extras. I had so much fun working in this lil project. And if you have any doubts about this project, feel free to ask here.

Cheers o/