Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PC-CSGO | Machina ( FINISHED AND SUBMITTED )

ryanworks
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
ryanworks null

FINAL SUBMISSION TO THE WORKSHOP!!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=693628100&searchtext=machina Workbench Screenshot! UV SHEET!

Hi. So I just found out about this contest and I decided...why not? I've got the weekend to drink inhuman amounts of coffee and crank out some sort of science experiment which could only be inspired by the 80's. Here's a sketch of where I'll be going with it, and some inspirational material, for those interested.. Hopefully I can get it done in time to make the deadline. Any thoughts will be duly noted. Thanks taking a look, and hopefully I'll have round 2 up soon!

UPDATES !! (My most recent version will be at the TOP)

Update #3 LIGHT!:

In 3D COAT! Update #2 COLOR: 

Have some neon!

Update #1: 

Didn't sleep last night, just went ham on this skin blocking out the basic line work in Illustrator. I'll tighten up some of the cabling stuff on the clip and then on to color! If I pull another all-nighter, I think I can make it to the finish line. I feel like I'm in an episode of 24 rn.

Draft #1: 

Quick sketch, not much to see here...I'm going straight into illustrator instead of planning out more because NO TIME!!!

Inspirational stuff: 

Movies/Art that made me the man I am today. No Joke. My goal is to amalgamate all of this into a semi-coherent whole! 

Replies