THRONE ROOM - Kingdom Over the Desert - EpicBeardMan

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
EpicBeardMan polycounter lvl 8
Latest Update:

BMUyjKn.png
jBZYRPn.png
3nDPH8H.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

Here, I'm going to be making a throne room of a king of the kingdom in the desert. It's architecture will have features of Old Egyptian Culture combined with old germanic, nordic and slavic cultures. Basicly, a culture of desert barbarians. Reference sheet and some concepts coming soon.

My goals, for this, are:
- Teaching myself overall 3D Environment Art workflow (modeling, sculpting, material creation, lighting, level design, etc.)
- Building up my portfolio.

Software that I'm using:
- Blender 3D (Base meshes, lowpoly meshes, uv mapping)
- zBrush (Sculpting)
- Photoshop CS6 (Texturing)
- xNormal (Map generating)
- Crazybump (Map generating)
- Unreal Engine 4 (Scene composition, rendering)
- And respectively, Substance Designer and Painter (materials)

Good luck to everyone and have fun!

Tomislav

Replies

• EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #1

I did some research (mostly on the google images) on the architecture that I needed. Got some reference sheets here so you can get the basic visual idea of what the throne room's gonna be like.

sOYh5F0.jpg

B7Z4KiT.jpg

I'm going to be making a blueprint of the throne room on paper for it is the most convenient for me, and it's the fastest. Shortly after that (tommorrow) I'm gonna make a "3D sketch" (that's how I call it), which is basicly a blockout, with basic shapes in 3D. So expect another update tommorrow.

Good luck everyone, and as always, have fun!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    And I also forgot to mention, I need to analyse materials, props, and the throne itself and make some notes, so you can also expect that in the next update too.
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #1.5

Just making a quick update to the thread with a blockout WIP. Going to make sure that I deliver a finsihed BSP blockout tommorrow.

nI7JU2P.png
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #2

A basic level blockout is finished. Here you see a basic shape of the room, no props (or the throne) yet. I made this to see if the shape (blueprint) itself works, and by that I mean proportions. I've also put some materials that came with the engine to test out the reflections and see how they reflect the environment. Basicly I wanted to see if they look good. All those materials are placeholders and the color palette is nowhere near this.

jpcX8iT.png

I hope you like it so far.

In the next two days you can expect an update #3. I will make all (mostly all) base mesh props (including the throne) and I will compose them withing the engine to make an advanced blockout to see how it will approximately look.

Good luck everyone, and as always, have fun!
  • Atokal
    Offline / Send Message
    Atokal polygon
    Howdy,

Good direction your going in.
    I want to ask you, if you have any sort of interesting backstory or general interesting story that your planning on telling with this artwork?

What condition are you preparing to present this room in, like new or ruined?

Btw, you have a lot of power to play around with the lighting in this project, I am looking forward to what your able to do, and I will not go easy on you. Tough love.:thumbup:
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, there.

I haven't tought much of the backstory. It's just a throne room of a wealthy barbarian king in the desert, that is at peak of it's power, so it will be new.
    And for me, the lighting is one of the main components of this scene, to make it look epic, sort to speak.
    Tough love is the best love.

Cheers.
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #2.1

I'm posting this for the sake of being active on this thread and to show you the throne design/blockout/basemesh. I hope you like it. Apart from added thrones, I've also changed the pillar layout, so it has some functionality and it looks cooler.
    Tommorrow I will finish the rest of the basemeshes and put the in the scene and will post it of course.

qvJBR9Z.png

Good luck everyone, and have fun!
  • cindiwin
    I love your lighting, good luck it's look really nice so far :D
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks mate, I'll do my best to make it even better.
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #2.2
    I've finished a basemesh blockout. I have changed a layout of the room a bit to compensate for the pillars. I think it fits in pretty well. Mades some braziers and torches but I didn't put fire on for my computer can't handle that many particles. It can barely handel High quality of UE4, but I digres.

peC89wn

qeXzai5

Now I'm gonna be looking into materials themself. First, I'm gonna make floor materials. Planning some yellow and red collor floors (red marble? and white sandstone blocks/tiles) and that's where Substance Designer and Painter come in.
    I'm targeting to deliver an update until the end of the week.
    I hope you like this so far.

PS. I am aware of some lighting errors on the torches. It is probably because of that I haven't made a lightmap outside the engine. Gonna fix it later.

Good luck to everyone and have fun!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
  • Atokal
    Offline / Send Message
    Atokal polygon
    Neat direction, a little to clean for my taste.

so I can see some normals arn't smoothed :P
    kinda boring with the wide open space in the middle, maybe have something their? use your imagination!
    neat modeling just want to see a little more of a story, its nice but its not interesting... you know? needs to tell the viewer a story.

Like... if you had a pit in the center where people would fight to the death for the kings amusement, or perhaps this would be part of a place where the king would listen to debates from the people so it would be like a court or something... it just needs more.

Good work so far though, I hope that you think hard and turn this into something super amazing awesome!

sorry if I come off to strong, just wanted to share what was bugging me becuase I want to see this awesomer.
    :poly136:
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah, I see what you say. I was thinking the same about the space in the middle. But I wanted to hear the second opinion. I'm gonna look into it. I was thinking about to put some "ornamental" objects on the elevated grounds near the middle (chairs, tables, etc). In the middle I might put an arena, just like you said.

Thank you very much for commenting.
  • Aerashi
    Offline / Send Message
    Aerashi polycounter lvl 9
    Yeah, an arena with sand and maybe an old blood splash could look pretty cool. Orrrrr, maybe a pool of some sort, like in the courtyard of Batiatus villa in Spartacus and anther villa in Rome - http://goo.gl/fiFSI2 & http://goo.gl/pxj2TV.

If he's wealthy and in the desert, water would be an opulent display of wealth too!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Interesting idea with the pool, I could combine the idea of the arena and the pool in one. There will be a small arena with the pool around it.
    Nice suggestion. Thank you.
    I've also did some desgins of the arena on paper (in school) so I will see what I can do.
  • DanielC
    I do like this idea as I was thinking something Egyptian as well. You are going at a very fast rate which is good but I think you could stop for a couple days, take a nice shot of your model you have going right now and start to paint over it. Get more creativity flowing like previously suggested and then come back. Establish a more diverse lighting/color scheme, play with the barbarian idea you have going to get the story into your piece here. Was the town just taken? Do these barbarians take prisoners? The arena idea is really cool but that goes back to the time question because Egyptian throne rooms were open like you have now. So if the town was just taken would your barbarian king have made the time to create an arena? Don't want to overload you with to many ideas but I do think establishing your story will really help in making this piece pop. Keep it up you've got an awesome piece going here.
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    DanielC, thanks for commenting. I like the flow of ideas from you. I have a already constructed a basic story for the project, it's is a barbarian kingdom at its highest. I had tought about yellow color of the sandstone and a "blood" red marble, since, in my opinion, red and yellow go well together but all that is susceptible to change.
    I hadn't yet started on a main modeling, I've just did quick basemeshes and droped them in the blockout level just to get the basic sense of how it's going to look like.

Cheers. :D
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #2.3

With the advices that I've gotten I have tweaked the blockout a bit.
    First of all, in Update #2.2 I have forgot to change the basic pillar with basemesh pillars(silly me), so here I changed them. For the sake of the size of the pillars I had to slightly change the layout of the pillars themself, but nothing to significant, and it still looks good to me.
    Second thing I did is I used the spase in the middle.
    In the first set you see a small (pseudo)arena for the honor fights (gonna write some story about that, and also about the whole project so bare with me). I have another design for the arena that is a circular shape. Gonna look on the overall design of the project and see if it fits in.

j42AGBH.png

LAi2lV0.png

But, I also made a pool version, so I can get the idea how it would look with it. The red color should be blood (don't know if I got the right shade of red). I was also thinking about putting wine in the pool (with it's purple color), since barbarian king likes wine, and he is super rich.

og7lLY2.png

That's all for now. During the weekend I'm gonna do some work on the blood marble and sandstone material. I will need to make them manualy (with sculpting) since I can not find any good marble or sandstone tiles for that fact. I will finaly get to use Substance Designer and Painter. Expect the next update (with materials) on sunday, maybe monday.

Good luck to everyone, and have fun!
  • oddrobot
    nice sense of scale. the mid-section of the pillars around the "blood" pool look a bit thin to me. cool stuff!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Brief Update

I'm posting this mostly for keeping this thread active, but it's not for nothing. I have chosen a pool version of the room because of the blood which looks cool.
    I've tweaked the position of the same, and removed any roughness on the blood material so it had "full" reflectivity.

F77A6aF.png

Another thing is I'm planning on delivering a post-by-post story which means that with each update I will write a short piece of the story conected with this project since I like writing fantasy stories.
    And the last thing is, I've had small problems making floor materials (sandstone and blood marble) but just now I've resolved them, so expect a floor material update tommorrow, if everything goes well of course.

Cheers!
  • DanielC
    I like the progress you are making on this. The designs of the light stands(I'm guessing) remind of chess pieces. Would definitely keep exploring that center piece like you were talking about. Might be able to play with a few more shapes so not everything is squared in that center area. Keep it up.
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm happy that you like it. I was thinking about looking into circular shapes for the pool. We will se what comes out of it.

Cheers!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #3

I've made a redesign of the pool, that I now call The Sanguine Pool. It's now in a shape of the octagon. I think it suits this room much more than the last one.
    Another big thing I added is the banners, banners of the king and the kingdom.

ZKRoXeB.png

VrBFH2B.png

And now, here comes the story:

-The Fathers Legacy
    The desert, old ones call it the Scorching Sea, but, among the common folk it is known as the Hell's Sands. Therein lies the kingdom, carved with blood and steel, so mighty, so strong, it has the Hell for itself. As far the sands are stretched, king Darvorias rules with his might. Their chant: "For the honor, for the blood, for the King." roots the fear in all its enemies. Darvorias' father is one who created such a huge kingdom, called The Golden Kingdom. With uncontested might world hasn't seen before, Andorias managed to take all the lands that stood before him and took it under his rule. Today, Darvorias, son of Andorias, son of Andor, sits upon his Golden Realm, ruling with no fear of others taking his throne. "For honor, for blood, FOR THE KING", the realm echoes with this chant every day, every night. There is no equal for his might. He will conquer them all.

-The Pool of Conquered
    Infamous Sanguine Pool, located in the room where king himself roams. The pool is a strong symbol. Symbol of power, might and brutality of the king. Legend says, that the Pool was once a floor ornament, but one day, king Andorias, father of Darvorias, beheaded his brother that dared to defy him. "This will be a lesson to everyone who stand befor me. Everyone shall bow befor his king. And if one does not do his bidding, his blood will flow through royal halls and will lie within this pool. Let this be reminder to you who is your KING!" And from thereon, king Darvorias continued the tradition and executed his son and secon wife for they betrayed him. Their heads still lie on the bottom of the pool. "My father was gentle, I am not him. I am your nightmare.", he smiled while he was about to behead his wife. Sanguine Pool and it's legend will always be told and will root fear in everyone's minds.

That's it now, I hope you like the pool and the banners even though they are just quick basemeshe and will be complete later. And also I hope you like the story, more to come.

Cheers!.
  • Lawrence Preston
    Offline / Send Message
    Lawrence Preston polycounter lvl 5
    Cool story, the pool seems like it may be too much in the way, making the hall very awkward to use, and navigate. If it was historically an ornament, I think it's far to intrusive for the purpose of the room. It would make sense to leave some walking space on either side, like you had with the rectangular version.
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #4

Today I have finished first "final" assets for the project (even they are also subjected to change later down the line). Basicly, I've made 2 materials, sandstone tiles and crimson marble. I have used several tricks within Photoshop to achieve this result. I think it's pretty decent for now.
    Another small thing I've changed is the reflectance of the blood. It's now much less reflective, which is much more "bloody".

cFqoIA3.png

And now, it's story time:

- Blood Stone
    In the king's halls there is a marble many call Crimson Marble, but, king Darvorias likes to refere to it as Blood Stone. It is considered more precious than gold or silver, or gold and silver together. There are many stones like these, marbles with a color of blood, but this one, Blood Stone has soemthing that makes it so valuable. The legend says that marble contains dragon's blood. Dragon's blood engraved into the marble. It is extremely rare. The only place you can find that Crimson Marble is in the king's halls themselves. It is said, they originate from the nearby mountain called The Hell's Peak, where king Andorias, father of Darvorias, found them and took them for himself. Common folk also say that whoever holds the stones will meet the dragon itself and will be devoured by him[dragon]. King Darvorias holds these stones really dear to him and considers them the ultime symbol of power and might over others in his realm and beyond. These Blood Stones, Crimson Marbles, are everything but ordinary.

Thats all for now. I hope you like this story piece (if you are wondering why am I doing the storywriting is because I love it, I love writing short fantasy stories).
    Next thing I'm plannig to make are the walls, including the window frames (with windows) and doors. I consider this to be maybe the hardest part of the project. Do not expect any new updates until maybe Saturday or Sunday. If I succeed and make them before, you will be first to know.

Cheers!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #3.1

I'm making this update to keep this thread active and to show something little that I've changed and added.
    First, I added two basemeshes: a platform where the brazier stands to make the environment around there more vibrant and busy. And I think I have managed to achieve that effect, and I also added fences (or however you wanna call them) on the sides with the sam goal as the platform. And, to me, it also turned out pretty good.
    I did a pretty minor change on the blood marble, I removed a little bit of reflectance so the reflections do npt look so intursive.

AC6xV6c.png

I have been experimenting with "modular" walls (that aren't that modular since I made 9 instances of the walls) and I figured it would be to complicated to implement in the environment itself scalewise going back-and-forth form Blender to UE4, and it would be really tricki with the texture alignemnt. So I figured that I will use already existing BSPs since they are really easy to work with. And texturing them is a piece of cake since you can make the textures on them look like the one loop with planar alignment of textures.
    To negate the "flatness" of the walls, I will separately model the wall ornamnets which will be fairly easy to achieve.
    I also thought to make a wall material but I didn't have time since I got some school work to do. But I will do my best to do ii and deliver it tommorrow.
    What I plan to do is, except the wall material, windowframe design, stairs design and doors design.

PS. No story this time, maybe next time.

Cheers!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #3.2

Just a quick update to the thread with the showcase of the windows and door designs. I've been experimenting with the wall material. And I'm going to continue experimenting tommorrow, and probably deliver on the stairs and a torch re-design. Wall ornament designs will have to wait until I finish the wall material.

91eSPyz.png

N1bZ8jx.png

That's it for today. I hope you like the designs.
    P.S. I took a little break on saturday to clear my mind a bit.

Cheers!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Quick Update

I've made a redesign for the torch for it didn't really fit the architecture style that I'm going for. This new design reflects more greatly to the targeted style. I hope you like it.

j47itVT.png

I have been doing some experimentation for the walls today, but I still haven' figured out how am I going to handle the walls. Gonna keep you updated about that.
    On another note, I have been drawing some wall ornament and stairs desgins that will be finished tommorrow so you can expect a new update. This week I will probably finalize my blockout for all the objects and I will start working on the final objects themselves starting with the main thorne then followed by small thrones.

Here's a showcase picture of the whole scene looking towards the throne. This is what I got so far.

YWasyCb.png

That's all for now. Would like some comments to see what do you think about this.
    Cheers!
  • lopezmolano
    Very good story. Nice design!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
    Cheers!
  • Spoon
    Offline / Send Message
    Spoon polycounter lvl 11
    Liking the scale and color in this one :)
    Those bigass banners are super cool!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you. I'm happy that you like the banners, I was worried about them.
    Cheers!
  • LunaZ
    Offline / Send Message
    LunaZ polycounter lvl 3
    It already look pretty great. Like the colors and the story. But if it is somehow Egypt and desert inspired, maybe some of those round pillars might look awesome in the hall as well.
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Round pillars sound alright, but they wouldn't fit the architectural style of the room which contains hard and extrured plains seen in pictures above. But thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate that.
    Cheers!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Quick Update

Today I haven't done as much as I hoped I will do. I was working on a graduation work for which I will use this very project, since my topic for the work is "Process of Creating a 3D Scene".
    Only thing, for this project, I have done today was a staircas at the enterance of the room. And here it is.

lg1kfm8.png

In my opinion, this stair design reflects well the overall style of the throne room.

Now, on another note, I have made a lot of sketches and designs of the objects on paper. I was thinking about putting them here too. What do you all think, should I scan the onto my computer and post them here? I don't know if they have any value right now.
    And I hope you like the stair design.

Cheers!
  • Atokal
    Offline / Send Message
    Atokal polygon
    Howdy Howdy, I like What im seeing so far but I wanted to point out a few things dude.

1: pokemon ball emblem on the banners? >.>
    2: want to see more textures!

I like the work that your doing and some stuff does not make sense for me right now ( I have kinds skimmed over your updates and looked at what you added) but I have faith that it will come together and be interesting when the time comes.
    I hope you enjoy the scene population, you got a good amount of stuff to work with so I hope you'll find it fun.

Anyway, yeah awesome dude can't wait to see you work come together.
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey there again.
    I was also thinking that the banner symbol looked like a pokeball, but I better anything than nothing. Now, I was thinking about changing it before since it doesn't reflect the overall style of the room. So it won't be there for long.
    And about the textures, I won't have any textures until I finish basemesh designs of all objects in the scene. Then, I'm gonna start texturing objects one by one.
    Thank you for commenting.
    Cheers!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #4

I have finished all the stairs. So, now there are only two more things that I got to do until I can start developing final objects. I have also changed then symbol that I call "Symbol of the King". As @Atokal said, old symbol looked like a pokeball. This one has a more rough shape unlike the "pokeball's" circular shape. New one fits much better the style of the room. Hope you like it.

xuDhDYT.png

GSrF89q.png

Next week, I will have couple of tests to handle so I might not work so much at that time, so I'm gonna do as mucha as I can this weekend. And another plus is that I have no school on friday so I have 3 free days to work on this project.

Cheers!
  • Atokal
    Offline / Send Message
    Atokal polygon
    Hey dude, figure I post here again.

so one thing I noticed about your banners again is that something seems off. Have you tried to add boarders on any of 'em. they look barren and CG right now with how perfect they are, its never to early to mess around with a quick pass of wear and tear. I know you said your going to do more textures later but it should be done in the diffuse/Albido now rather than later... the only thing your doing is not showing how awesome you are. :P

I like the information you have in the stairs, but the things in the front of the steps, the block things are kinda confusing my eye a little so be careful with those.

Crazy thought....
    what if you had some huge chained crazy awesome floating thing in the middle >.>
    It seems like you could go with a more fantasy approach to it and you would score more in originality. Just something I am throwing out their thou.

I messed around with google for like five minutes and found this, it might be something neat to add as a trim piece for the design and give it some more appeal.

Page_specimen_1890_009.jpg
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah, you are right about the banners, they do look clean or empty, I was thinking of later adding borders of some kind to them. They, of course won't stay like that, but thank you so much for pointing that out. I can focus more on that too.
    About the middle part. Yesterday, after I was finished with the stairs, I was thinking about adding a some kind of chandelier to break the empty space in the middle.
    Cheers!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #5

I am finished with the "detailed" blockout. I've made all the objects that I intended to and I populated the space as much as I tought was appropriate. Since the last update (update #4) I added a chandalier and some wall ornament designs which break the blandness of the walls. And I also changed the banner. I changed the symboly by removing the cyan color which didn't do the thing that I expected it to do, so now it looks lot more "unifrom" in color contrast, and I also changed the background which gives it a little bit more variety withing the color contrast bounds.
    I have also fiddled with lighting, I changed the color of the light so it mimics the light color of fire. I haven't put them on the chandaliers for they created some strange shadow artifacts, which I will resolve later.
    This is it for now. I hope you like what I did. And, of course, comment and critique as much as you can. I need to know if I'm doing anything wrong.

JtdHqi1.png

Jy7JEVn.png

lcG85Sh.png

IURqCsO.png

With this, I have finished second phase that was a blockout. Now I'm gonna start production on every object within the scene, which involves, proper modeling, sculpting and metrial work, starting with the throne itself.
    Cheers!
  • whatever
    Looking awesome man,gl
  • Nheerph
    This looks like its progressing well. :)
  • CrunchieNut
    Will be good to see some normal detail to bring out the small/ medium shapes, you've got the big ones covered! :) good luck
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, everyone, I'm back again.
    I apologise for my 3 week abscence, I've had a lot of problems with my computer, mostly crashing when doing production on meshes (e.g. sculpting and Substance Desginer), but I've finaly managed to finish my first object in the scene.

RkOSlp1.png

Here's the wireframe of the same object.

NFtaoiV.png

Now, I'm kinda worried I won't be able to finish this in time since I've got only a month left. So, I'm gonna try my best to do everything as fast and as efficient as possible.
    I expect to make much better objects in the future since I've learned a lot, especialy in Substance Desginer.
    Meanwhile, feel free to critique and comment my first finishe object for the scene.

Cheers!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #6

I have finished couple more objects of the scene. I have been dabbling in Substance Designer and I have managed to mostly isolate the performance problem so it should, and it is going much more smoothly now, but not as smooth as I would like. The important thing is I am able to quickly finish the objects.
    Nothing much else to say other than this is just to give you the update ont the room, and of course to hear your critiques, they would be helpful and appreciated.

iJdUEtf.png
    4dh589c.png
    e9Ul76j.png

That's all for now, you can expect a new update in the next few days as I finish more objects.

Cheers!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #7

Slowly, but surely, all the objects are being made. I am about halfway from finishing all the objects of the scene. And after compositing all the finished objects, I'm gonna take my time and properly adjust the lighting and maybe add some VFX e.g. fire, smoke...
    As always, I would be glad to hear from you, what do you think. I want your critique so I can be better in the future.

HxNSX4z.png
    ypTQ6oZ.png
    dXM0wwB.png

That's all for now. You can expect another update near the end of the weak, probably friday or saturday.
    Cheers!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #8

Hello, there. This is mostly a lighting update. I have dabbled into lighting settings and reflections of the scene. Of course, the lighting is still not final, but it is really close to a finished product. I've made a new doors mesh which lets light through for a nice effect of light shafts, but I haven't done the matrials due to my sickness, it should be done soon.
    Now, aside from lighting, I have also changed a layout of some objects in the scene. Major change is removal of the pool in the middle which would steal the spotlight from the throne itself.
    That's all for now, of course, critiques would be appreciated.

2bqfCsM.png
    g5gkFem.png
    F0o33io.png

Cheers!
  • EpicBeardMan
    Offline / Send Message
    Update #9

I am coming closer and closer to finishing my project.
    In this update I have added a lot of things: first of all, I added a finished material to the side doors, second of all, I fully finished a production of windows and an enterance doors and third of all, I added some new lighting changes and added fire effects on the braziers.
    The lighting is pretty much done, there mighty be slight changes here and there, but it's pretty much the finial lighting.
    I have also made a decision not to add lighting origins and fire particles to the torches for esthetical and technical reasons.

bLdiRgK.png
    pmXX6dw.png
    hhjowMS.png

That's it for now, expect another update soon where I will showcase finished stairs, and maybe a finished minor throne.
    For the main throne I am thinking of taking 3 days to make it due to it's high importance, and after I finish with all the objects, I'm gonna remake all the materials and also add a wall and sceiling material.

I hope you like this.

Cheers!