Here, I'm going to be making a throne room of a king of the kingdom in the desert. It's architecture will have features of Old Egyptian Culture combined with old germanic, nordic and slavic cultures. Basicly, a culture of desert barbarians. Reference sheet and some concepts coming soon.
My goals, for this, are:
- Teaching myself overall 3D Environment Art workflow (modeling, sculpting, material creation, lighting, level design, etc.)
- Building up my portfolio.
Software that I'm using:
- Blender 3D (Base meshes, lowpoly meshes, uv mapping)
- zBrush (Sculpting)
- Photoshop CS6 (Texturing)
- xNormal (Map generating)
- Crazybump (Map generating)
- Unreal Engine 4 (Scene composition, rendering)
- And respectively, Substance Designer and Painter (materials)
Good luck to everyone and have fun!