Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Paradox Interactive Art Dump

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Lando_Mange polycounter lvl 9
Hello fellow Polycounters! Lando_Mange here, I work for a Studio called Paradox South, which makes most of the graphics used in Paradox Development Studios' titles, as well as some work for titles published by Paradox Interactive.

Examples of said titles can be: Crusader Kings II, Hearts of Iron III & IV, Europa Universalis IV, Magicka Wizard Wars, The Showdown Effect etc.

I'm starting this thread, and the thought is to have it as a hub for posting all the work that artists from Paradox South, Paradox North and Paradox Development Studio have created!
If you wanna see wires, textures or the like, just ask, and we'll see what we can do!

As reference, these images are probaly most valuable for the ones out there currently working on strategy games, seeing the models are genereally low poly. But there's some zBrush sculpting and such in there too sometimes !

Make sure to check back now and then, as more Paradox artists may post their work over time! These images below are just a small part of what we've created and what we're about to create.

Enjoy!

Europa Universalis IV

6lX8ooP.jpg
rfP7PX3.jpg
OSMeHVO.jpg
F3JKmoF.jpg

Crusader Kings II

SYdErl7.jpg
ZnqvsHK.jpg
CRIxo4m.jpg
MZmARYk.jpg

Magicka Wizard Wars