Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE4] Stowaway - Survival Horror Game

Replies

• ScrotieFlapWack
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScrotieFlapWack polycounter lvl 5
    :O I cannot wait for this. This and Alien Isolation is what I am so excited for lol. The inspiration I get from the project is insane. Keep the screens coming guys! Amazing work! XD
  • Nemecys
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nemecys polycounter lvl 9
    :O I cannot wait for this. This and Alien Isolation is what I am so excited for lol. The inspiration I get from the project is insane. Keep the screens coming guys! Amazing work! XD

It is very humbling that we are 2nd to Alien Isolation in your list of games to get.
    Im glad you are inspired by this project, hopefully if we can get it to the point of Kickstarting we can make a more solid effort to share work and processes more openly at the moment we are just scrounging around using time as best as we can.

On that same note we just update the website, so a little more for you all to read up on

7a590dae0d.jpg
  • ScrotieFlapWack
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScrotieFlapWack polycounter lvl 5
    I know the feeling man, me and my team are doing the same with our game at the moment :(

If you guys Kickstarted though I would defo back you 100% :D
  • Nemecys
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I know the feeling man, me and my team are doing the same with our game at the moment :(

If you guys Kickstarted though I would defo back you 100% :D

Keep at it guys, its hard times, but just keep yourself on top of it all, keep prioritizing and you will make great improvements!

I just spent today Profiling and Optimizing my FPS finally understanding this engine more and more each day, hard to balance a lot of roles between a few members.

Thank You!
    We really appreciate that support, Kickstarter is both a curse and a blessing with the amount of rubbish on there that lets down backers or creates a bad vibe, and the other projects who provide so much quality and more showing people the potential of it all.

When you get to your Kickstarter stages, we have your back too :)
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dr.HeatSync polycounter lvl 8
    The level of quality is insane! I can't wait to see it become playable! :D
  • Bushidou
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bushidou polycounter lvl 12
    I like the atmosphere of the trailer, looks very interesting. Horror games are my most favorite of all, and also I like the UT engine since I spent 8years of my life into it back in the old days.

I don't see any characters yet, how the survival mechanic will be, what be afraid off, run or fight from?

It will be slow and fast zombies and infection like walking dead or resident evil? Or it will be with mad people like in bioshock, Evil Within? Or aliens, monsters and creatures or ghosts like fatal frame?
  • Nemecys
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The level of quality is insane! I can't wait to see it become playable! :D

Thanks buddy, Glad you like it :)
    Bushidou wrote: »
    I like the atmosphere of the trailer, looks very interesting. Horror games are my most favorite of all, and also I like the UT engine since I spent 8years of my life into it back in the old days.

I don't see any characters yet, how the survival mechanic will be, what be afraid off, run or fight from?

It will be slow and fast zombies and infection like walking dead or resident evil? Or it will be with mad people like in bioshock, Evil Within? Or aliens, monsters and creatures or ghosts like fatal frame?

Due to it being a New IP we thought it best you experience the horror of the twisted souls aboard this vessel, first hand...

That way you'll be just as surprised as your character, but believe me your not safe....
  • Odd3sy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Odd3sy polycounter lvl 8
    Been a while since I updated this, been so busy trying to get the alpha ready for release. Just posting a link to the website if anyone wants to check out the new gameplay trailer or even download the alpha to have a go themselves.

http://stowawaygame.co.uk/
  • Odd3sy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Odd3sy polycounter lvl 8
  • Odd3sy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Odd3sy polycounter lvl 8
    Hi everyone, the Kickstarter and the alpha for Stowaway are now live!
    kickstarter-logo.png

Click here to download the alpha

2f38542ecc.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUMoPCh0Ry0"]Stowaway Teaser Trailer[/ame]