Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    Are you going to texture these?
  • ArtisticTiger
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ArtisticTiger polycounter lvl 5
    Yeah will be texturing soon hopefully, if i can slow down modeling lol.
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    What's making you not stop modeling and get these textured?
  • Bartalon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bartalon polycounter lvl 12
    The areas where you can see into the skull may pose some rendering issues if you don't create an "inside" to the skull.
  • ArtisticTiger
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    What's making you not stop modeling and get these textured?
    As soon as i finish one model i just jump to the next, idk what it is really never felt this way before. I'm always so eager to get back to work lol, gotta force myself t o stop.
  • ArtisticTiger
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bartalon wrote: »
    The areas where you can see into the skull may pose some rendering issues if you don't create an "inside" to the skull.
    K thanks will fix it up soon
  • Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    You enthusiasm is quite impressive, but you probably need to slow down a bit a make sure you get each model right before. You've got consistent problems with polygon distribution and flow across all on the thread you've posted - two dense in some places and not enough polys in others.

With this guy, you could strip out quite a few of the loops from the chest without having any real impact on the silhouette or animation. You could then use them to deal with the chunkier parts and long thin polygons on the arms.

You could probably push this guy a bit further design wise too. I like where he's at currently - the stylised form is working well, but you could work some more detail into his clothing. Some big chunky wrinkles, belt, collar and lapels running down the front of the shirt... whatever you think suits him.
  • ArtisticTiger
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jackablade wrote: »
    You enthusiasm is quite impressive, but you probably need to slow down a bit a make sure you get each model right before. You've got consistent problems with polygon distribution and flow across all on the thread you've posted - two dense in some places and not enough polys in others.

With this guy, you could strip out quite a few of the loops from the chest without having any real impact on the silhouette or animation. You could then use them to deal with the chunkier parts and long thin polygons on the arms.

You could probably push this guy a bit further design wise too. I like where he's at currently - the stylised form is working well, but you could work some more detail into his clothing. Some big chunky wrinkles, belt, collar and lapels running down the front of the shirt... whatever you think suits him.

k but how woul i go about modeling the folds carefully? and i usually have a hard time with heads most of the details were going to be done with textures .