Home General Discussion

Batman Arkham Origins

Replies

• crazyfool
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfool polycounter lvl 13

Yea this stuff is awesome!!!!! Great job guys :)
  • chrisradsby
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    chrisradsby polycounter lvl 14
    I don't trust reviewers at all anymore, I just feel like they're some kind of glorified gamers instead of proper critics. As long as it's fun to play, engaging and looking even more beautiful. It's at least a 7/10 game to me.

Personally I loved the game, I'd probably put it up there around 8/10 or 9/10.
    Definitely recommend it to people, I believe it to be the second best in the series. Though it's becoming a little bit hard to compare Arkham Asylum with Origins.

I think both are really really great.
  • PixelMasher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PixelMasher veteran polycounter
    yea finished it the other night and thought it was great. more of the same but thats not really a bad thing. loved batmans costume deisgn 100x more than the previous games. felt way more realistic and badass. the excessive scuffing over every surface of it was a little distracting sometimes but the design was awesome.

nice environments from the team at WB montreal, have a buddy who worked on it, should be good for the folio!
  • HitmonInfinity
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HitmonInfinity polycounter lvl 11
    Pretty much all of Dallas shut down this weekend from the winter storm. Perfect timing for me to start playing this!

I really like it so far! I understand people's complaints though. It is a little bit of rinse and repeat from Arkham City, but the story this time I think is the best so far. Feels very cinematic, and I love that they brought back some of the trippy stuff from the first one. Some really great cut scenes and voice acting, and of course great artwork.