Home Dota 2

NFWar's Dota 2 Concepts

Greetings. I am a newcomer here. Should have registered long time ago.
I am hobbyist 2D artist. I never went to Art collage or had lessons. Learned how to draw by myself.. with mouse. Damn 6 years now or a little less. Never had a chance to buy a tablet (so broke), but when I did, it is still very useless. Cant draw with it for shizle and learnig how to draw with it is just frustrating, also, I could draw things instead of learning how to put few lines on screen so they will make sense. Anyway. I started as Icon Creator at Hive Workshop. People liked what I drew, but with time ofcourse. Some of them considered me one of the best. Pff.. icons.. this is nothing considering possibilities of World of Drawing. So, I moved on. Started drawing humans, faces.. and stuck. Didnt went far, eh? Stop drawing for long time. Played games. But yet again, games inspired me and I started drawing.. weapons.. armors.. I think Dota 2 concepts is what I should be doing for now.

Most disappointing about things I drew besides icons, is that they are useless. Unneeded abandoned to rot on Hard Drive. I am planing to change that, by trying to put them in a game I like. But I cant model. Damn it, I dont even ahve internet in my house anymore. So I will post my concepts here.. and maybe when I will get back my internet, I will be able to cooperate with 3D artist.
Some of ya may ask: "Erm.. but you have internet since you are posting here.. Derp". No. I dont have Internet, Computer that could do work I need and workplace AT SAME TIME. You see. I have this very old and good for nothing laptop, which I can take to the place where Internet is. So, I can work on textures for models and cooperate, but so damn slow.

Concepts of Hammers for Omniknight.
dota_2__hammers_for_omniknight_by_nfwar-d6m8udt.jpg
Some staves that could possibly fit in game. Alchemical one (4th) is in progress.
1be56e8beb3b3beda89252f613e7784a-d6ht0zx.jpg
Bloodseeker's weapons. ALl of them look alike, because they follow same idea, but different variations.
dota_2__weapons_for_bloodseeker_by_nfwar-d6mwldf.jpg
Weapons for Spectre or Antimage.
dota_2__weapons_for_spectre_by_nfwar-d6mwmbk.jpg
Some daggers I drew. No idea for which hero exacly. I havent played Dota 2 for more than half a year.
dota_2__random_weapons_by_nfwar-d6nii8r.jpg
So I tried to make Dazzle to look not like gay rockstar.
dota_2__dazzle_armor_concept_by_nfwar-d6pxaqe.jpg
It is been ages since I posted anything in here. It is time. Some weapons. Daggers, Axordians (a name I gave to those weapons, because they are mix between axe and sword) for Doom or other Dire Heroes and a bow or Wind Runner.
dota_2__weapon_dump_1_by_nfwar-d6vl05r.jpg

Replies