Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbooks: CIEI3

Hello polycount world. Hello everyone who reads the record.

There are different projects. That is something to work for now. I want to start with some of my work.
The works are old. But if they do not, I would not be here) And I'll make small tutorials. Which will be understood by all. I hope))

Here we go.
My first model which I did.
1. Ganesha

This is a drawing of the artist 吾嬬竜孝 Ryuko Azuma
Artist website

1228641556_3.30.jpg

I liked his work. And I liked the job. I decided to do it in 3D to experience the work and enjoy the idea.
I made a drawing 3d model. These works are in my portfolio online www.ciei.ru

ganesh_hi+poli.jpg

ganesha.jpg

I also uploaded to the site model p3d.in
Want to see the 3d model, and to twist the details? Come here!

2. Sefrie

And again after a certain time. I found another job that has decided to make in 3D.
Original artist ABUKAS
Author website

1445473892_116ec576d1.jpg

And below is my 3d model. This what I've seen, making a drawing.

Sefrie.jpg

I recorded this work.
See how I did it.

There is one more job. But it is too anatomical.) There is something that is shown close up. Know what I mean?)) View this job can be here. There is also a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqH957ddzs0"]video[/ame].

And a couple of older works. The rest I think. If you need! You will find them. For me the word old work, this is when the last month or half a month from the time when the model was made.
2-d.jpg
ashly.jpg
experimental1.jpg
bpr_render1.jpg
turtles_teenage_nutant_ninja_bb.jpg
turtles_teenage_nutant_ninja_ba.jpg
characterevil_b.jpg
meat.jpg
hookah_b.jpg
Yui+Narumi_render+zbrush.jpg

Now I am doing a few things.
1. I'm doing four characters which are suitable for the game. Ie each character invented by me and written biography of each. And came up with the story and the world. By bringing it all together. I'll get a beautiful, high-quality image partfolio. [Here you can experience all that is now.>1<.>2<.>3<.>4<.>5<.>6<.>7<.>8<.>9<.>10<.>11<.>12<.]
2. The study of the direction. Make quick sketches and render. Beauty shot for partfolio. Not for the game. Just to rest. [.>1<.>2<.>3<.>4<.>5<.]On these two points, and I will continue to work.

Replies