Home General Discussion

Metro Last Light

Replies

• 4evra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    4evra polycounter lvl 4
    finished it too.
    Well,for a game that has a good/bad ending,it was a bit unclear on that.
    Like,there was that
    time when pavel was trapped by those souls/hands,and even though there was the dark one saying "will u save him" u had no clue about it,not the gameplay paused.I actually went to him to save him,but i was too late somehow,i guess its because i was listening the dark one first.
    Thing is,if u have a branching,u cant have a narrow time window in which u have to choose and your options are unclear in terms of how to archieve them,and if u dont choose fast,it chooses for you.

the part with khan and a
    river with its visions
    was a bit off to me.A full wakeup call out of the game's immersion.

One other thing is the "bosses" and no indication of the fight.
    Its the game where u have to scavenge,and it doesnt tell u when its pointless to fight and shoot at something since its scripted and when its ok.
    that big mother mutatnt boss,he had that other mutants attack his backs.The transition between "fight the boss" and "get those mutants off the bosses back" was uncler,and i saw later that that scene plays a role in good vs bad ending
    for me,that first 'boss',that big swamp crab or whatever that jumps out in front of church,it was the hardest thing to kill.Could be due to scripting.Cant tell,i know i wasted everything i had back then to barely kill it.And other bosses that followed were lot easier.
  • Snader
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snader polycounter lvl 15
    Paradan wrote: »
    just finished this last night. loved the fact that a few areas took me a few tries to get through.

overall I'd say Moscow looks pretty dam god considering we have over 90 warheads targeted at Moscow alone.

Moscow tough. Russia Tough, like winter, like T80, TF2 Heavy. Moscow no crumble easy.