Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Hard-Surface Addiction...

Hello Polycount!!! And all you AMAZINGLY talented artist, both professionals and the very talented hobbyist/ students!

I want to be active here and everywhere, I have been in the shadows..freelancing professionally..suppose its time I step into the light. I have been spending most of my time working as hard as I can perfecting my skills while freelancing and taking care of my ill mother, who recently passed away. As a way to fulfil my promise to return to my career, I am going to start posting on Polycount as well as other places.

I love everything hard-surface, when properly done.

Here is some of the stuff I have done.
All models based on real products. I created these for advertisements and trade-show graphics=) these are of course just the clay render versions of them, because I like the clay look for looking at models.

9.jpg

10.jpg

This was my fav model out of all the various products I had to model. Based on various engineers blueprints. I had the benefit of the actual engineers explain to me what each part does and where it all goes...Cant say I can repeat all that now..hell if I remember it all.but I do remember what every little part on the actual massive engine looks like and It was a joy recreating it in 3D, while keeping it looking "generic" enough for advertisement directors purposes.

Fun Fun FUN!!! I love hard surface detail...

3.jpg

4.jpg

I hope you like them as much as I liked making them.

Cheers!. :poly136:

Replies