Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[DS2] Angelic Axe, Brae

Hi guys! This is my first contest and my first concept.. (i kinda feel like a virgin :poly131: )
Anyway i'm working on an Angelic Axe and this is where i got so far, thinking about the silhouette

Concept2.jpg

worked mostly on the blades and the angel, the rest are just some random attempts :D
Any suggestion/insult/flame/whatever is welcome!

Replies

• naruSol
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    naruSol polycounter lvl 18
    My first thought is: This should be Crow Temple.

Second: If you make it angel then it needs more marriage between the various pieces you have here. Angelic stuff is sculptural and almost architectural. The blade doesn't match the angel doesn't match the haft/pommel.

I like the shape of the blade, but I think it would work better if you made that angel into a crow and changed the rest of it to match.
  • Brae
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you naruSol for answering! i just realised the same thing just after i posted xD
    i'm actually changing the shape of the blade to match the angel (haft and pommel are just random atm, i'm thinking a way to do something different and keep them in line with the angelic theme :P )
  • Brae
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Updated the first post with my last attempt.. blade shape is still missing something ^^
  • Brae
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Working on a new concept
    concept.jpg