Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[DS2] Multi, AimBiZ

Replies

• AimBiZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AimBiZ polycounter lvl 14
    Suburbbum: There's actually a red glow I tried out. Dunno if I'd want that but some glowing crevices would probably make it look more dynamic somehow.

Maneak: Everything will be be sharpened up. Had barely started detailing. Been messing around trying to get a proper occlusion-style bake. One of the downsides of putting the normal map together in photoshop.

Just a quick update. Made the runes and trying to get that mundane but still colourful scheme I'm looking for. Will be looking for that blue kotd weapon provided in the reference. Lots of rust in it. I like rust...

ds2_weps_3d_13.jpg
  • fabian roldan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fabian roldan polycounter lvl 6
    The glass is rockin :cool: I think the rest looks a little bit dull, i liked more the greenish version you posted before. but overall is looking good, its just about finding the right colors i guess :)
  • AimBiZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fabian: Yeah, still wondering if going for the blue was a good decision. At least it made good contrast with the green.

Alright, punshed things up big time. Still feel there's something missing. Perhaps I should do some colour tests.

ds2_weps_3d_15.jpg

ds2_weps_3d_14.jpg
  • AimBiZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Some colour test. I feel I need a much stronger triad. Kind like the red one.

ds2_weps_3d_16.jpg