Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[STADIUM] Billiards, Fatman

This my first anything on Polycount; thread, WIP, challenge... So I'll try not to lower the effort.

I'm gonna work on a little 'hole in the wall' pool hall for my 'stadium'. I have a reference sheet, but no doodles to post yet. I have a few sketches done, but I can't find my tablet pen and I don't have access to a scanner ATM so it'll have to wait. I just wanted to get my thread going and maybe drum up a few ideas.

PoolHallRefCollage.png

I have all of the pool hall references I'll ever need, but I'm a little short on Gothic/demonic/heavy metal album cover art that I want to use as a theme for the place. That's not to say I can't use Google, but if someone has an appropriate reference folder lying around I wouldn't mind a few extra images.

I could also use some inspiration for mutant themed Bland Name Products. For example, a neon 'Killer Lite' sign hanging on the wall. I could've used something like Nuka-Cola, but that one's already taken.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish 'Frank's Billiards' before the deadline! I've already lost a few days for looking at the news section late.