Home General Discussion

Dumb Shit You've Done Then FacePalmed...

Replies

• odium
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    odium polycounter lvl 18
    Oh yeah, I had a go at the staff in game on Saturday (I know them, but still) because it was utterly retarded that Uncharted 3 was releasing on a Sunday (the 2nd).

Then it clicked... It was still October :( And I had another month to wait... Ow... :(
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    brandoom wrote: »
    I once told everybody on Polycount that Google bought Youtube..

...4 years after the fact.

/facepalm

Haha yeah that was hilarious :D Classic.
  • DavidCruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    What an accidental gem i found & want to bump.
    IDK if this is amazing or facepalm but.
    Nude Tanning, upon leaving these two woman come to the private pool area(neighborhood btw idc) i was in.  I said "Hey you left the door open and walked away, (rules are to Stay safe close the door, anyway,i didnt say that filler for story)" (20-30 minutes went by before this interaction) she mentions she left her keys when she came back with her friend, I said oh okay. We exchange pleasantries, the usual how you doing, enjoy the sunny day, right before i am about to leave, i ask "Hey do you want the door closed behind you?" lol. @1st she said yea, but then quickly rethought it and said, no cause i do not have the key. (idk if my brain wanted to give her payback or i really straight forgot what happen 2 minute ago,blood must've been elsewhere *looks around*.) Brain wanted to lock her in there and leave, bad brain bad!

Edit: just now sitting on the toilet forgetting to put the seat down is always great.  Didn't fall in but what if!
  • Larry
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Larry interpolator
    marks said:
    I got stuck in the revolving door in the entrance lobby to our office building. On my second day.
    I opened the door while thinking about something else, then started walking mid ways, so the door hit the middle of my face. Left a scar in my eyebrow, I tend to say it's from a dragon. I felt the most stupid person ever.

Similar feelings when I accidentally said a wrong company's name in a job application or when I accidentally sent an email midways.