Home Digital Sketchbooks

SketchBook: Double Single Cipher

Currently learning 3D and trying to improve on 2D. I have so many miles ahead to learn so hopefully I will be able to learn very much from the people here.
I would love to get all the crits I can get; even simple opinions on things liked or disliked about anything I put up would be appreciated.

Thank you :I

Replies

• DoubleSingleCipher
    Currently I'm working on creating a hells angel. It's my second time making a character but my first time actually getting to grips with how it should be done. These were the original ideas for the character minus the chick.
    ideas_1_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i0db.jpg
    ideas_2_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i0en.jpg

These were the original Orthos i planned to use but they turned out to be really weird once inside max, so i just used a heavy naked guy for the body.
    original_orthos_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i0gf.jpg

I started with the body first and I'm thinking it was a bad idea now since the face seems a little dense to flow into the body easily. I'm also not too sure on what to do with the crotch area. I've looked around (a little) but still not sure what to do about in between legs.
    body_front_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i1ss.jpg
    body_quarter_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i1u7.jpg
    body_side_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i1vc.jpg
    quarter_back_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i1w4.jpg

body_with_head_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i1xg.jpg
    groin_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i1yd.jpg
    head_bosy_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i1z6.jpg

It's my first time uploading 3d work as well, so if anyone knows a better way to do so could you let me know.
  • DoubleSingleCipher
    This is my face so far.
    The topology isn't great and the flow is obviously weird in some places that are obvious even to me. I would change what i can tell if i had the time but meh.
    Front-perspective-256141371?q=gallery%3Adoublesinglecipher%2F32337798&qo=16front_perspective_by_doublesinglecipher-d48hzy3.jpg
    3_quarter_view_head_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i00x.jpg
    head_side_perspective_by_doublesinglecipher-d48i04k.jpg
  • DoubleSingleCipher
    Can anyone tell me why the face is all weird. I didn't notice it while the edges were on.
    weirdness.jpg