Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Can you help push me?

Hey PC,

I have drooled over the art on this site for years... Even went as far as to make a subpar sketchbook thread with a few crappy works in it. Every since I can remember, my dream has been to make art for videogames. I remember playing on my commodore 64 and my first nintendo until the wee hours of the morning, dreaming of the ninja turtle/robocop/terminator games I would make. I used to draw constantly!

Fast forward to today, I'm a couple years shy of 30, and thanks to hefty amounts of procrastination, and me picking up the guitar and dropping the pencil for a few years, I've returned for one last go at this. I still have that dream, and I feel as though time is running out, but hopefully when they say its never too late, they mean it.

Which is why I'm here. I want you guys to completely destroy and rebuild me. Out of sheer respect and admiration for the artists on this site, I know this is the place to go.

So after a hiatus I have returned to zbrush, and this is about where I am at. I need guidance and ideas and anything you guys can throw at me.

jLGOc.jpg

PYefM.jpg

There are a few obvious problems (missing ears etc) but these aren't finished, I'm just not loving the progress on them so I want to bring them here and see where I can focus moving forward.

There it is, I'll keep going in this thread, hopefully I get some replies, but if you guys are tired of this sort of thing, I understand lol

Replies

• chriszuko
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    chriszuko polycounter lvl 12
    I think you should go back and really try to nail the basic facial forms before you start the details. Really study reference of the anatomical form and keep at it. Practice is the key, but if you start subdividing too much, you will eventually get stuck trying to fix the details when you don't quite have basic form to work with in the first place.
    At least that is how I was taught.

Also.. don't let the other threads with the amazing sculpts and breathtaking textures take you down. Look at those as inspiration and reference for whatever you do, everyone started out somewhere.

That is all I have for ya Good Luck!
  • ceebee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ceebee polycounter lvl 14
    No matter how many critiques or pieces of advice you receive here (even though it's a good thing to have) the main thing you're going to learn from is with studying and practice. Anatomy books, black and white photos (to see form easier), traditional sculptures, and just plain ol' practice are going to be your main sources of learning. You've got a good start now, but the only person who is going to "completely destroy and rebuild" yourself is you. You'll need to learn how to fix your own mistakes when it comes to anatomy and proportion. I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just giving you an idea of what it'll take for you to be an awesome artist. The people who you admire right now didn't become amazing by receiving crits, they became amazing because they studied their asses off and did studies and practiced stuff that nobody else has ever seen sometimes.

So, best of luck. And keep at it mate.

Edit: If you already follow this idealism then disregard this post. But even so it may be a good reminder that going back to those Loomis or Bridgeman books you may have is a good place to start improving.
  • Kot_Leopold
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kot_Leopold polycounter lvl 10
    I'll have to fully agree with what chriszuko and ceebee said.

You have to love what you’re doing. If you just started don’t expect anything extraordinary from you. Just try to get fun from any stuff you’re working on. As in any profession it takes time to learn how to make good work. Be patient and love to learn. Take any task, even the most boring as a chance to learn. Have an open mind and be grateful for critics you receive from people.

In other words, be persistent and be committed. The games arena is a highly competitive environment across the nation and as harsh as this may sound, don't wait until somebody spoon-feeds you because nobody will. You have to be hungry to get that dream job of yours.

We can definitely help you here, but you're the one who has to push yourself.

Good luck and never give up!
  • RexM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You have to love what you’re doing.

I think it ultimately boils down to this.

If you're coming back to give 3D another shot, it doesn't seem like you love doing 3D.

However, one thing I noticed during the very first time I got into 3D; I got bored of it because of bad instruction using bad tools from some free 3D class at a local skills center for Digipen. Used Hash animation master... that was terrible.

Then they'd take an entire day to teach us to put texture projections on a jeep with 34 polygons or something really low, and then animate it along a spline... granted this was about 7 years ago, but from what I understand Digipen's 3D courses haven't improved much...

Then I found out what the real powerful and most widely used 3D programs were, and this was a couple years later. I was able to learn the basics a lot better on my own with tutorials and then I wasn't as frustrated. I was learning to overcome my own shortcomings as I learned and progressed.

Just keep with it if you really have a passion for this.
  • KazeoHin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KazeoHin polycounter lvl 8
    Artistic skills will develop with tenacious practice and study. Surround yourself with what you hope to accomplish. As for the models, it looks like you are sculpting these directly from Zbrush default shapes, try modeling them low-poly based on human references inside of blender, max, or maya and THEN importing them into ZB for detailing.
  • innervision961
    Thanks for the replies everyone! To address a couple of points, I do enjoy 3d, mostly sculpting, I'm terribly slow and awkward at polygon modeling which is discouraging to an extent, and also why I focus most of my time and energy into zbrush.

I have been studying anatomy/loomis here lately, and I do feel like I've seen some improvements, and understand some forms a little better. I will keep studying, does anyone have any really awesome anatomy/sculpture/figure drawing links they could share?

I think my biggest hurdle is time management, which I'm sure isn't a new concept to any of you guys, but I work 60 to 70 hours a week and also take care of my 3 year old :)

I have this strange block that seems to keep me from finishing my little projects, like I get really bored of what I'm working on and want to jump to a new idea, any tips for combating this?

I really am soaking all this in, so please keep the replies coming guys! I've also been following some of the other progress threads on here and they are great. Really, thanks for takin the time to help me guys.
  • Rhoutermans
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhoutermans polycounter lvl 12
    I was actually looking for a cliff but.. ;)

Pushing yourself is the only thing you can do, you will also have to as an artist if you want to improve, no matter what field you are in. Comparing your work to others on these forums will help you and after a while you'll see a path you can take. (After many months I recently found mine.) Just never give up on it, even if you think you'll go insane.
  • innervision961
    Didn't want you guys to think I had given up... Man, I am having a really difficult time getting the eyes right, any tips? Also, the area under the eye where the nasal fold/zygomatic bone are is giving me problems, as well as the zygomatic process. I'm sure more practice and I'll get it, but its frustrating for sure.

Do you guys have any tips for working with reference? I've always loved to sketch, but I've never really been one to use a reference, its' always just came from my head. I'm finding it difficult to reproduce something, like what should I be looking for? What should I exaggerate?

Thanks everyone!

GRBYX.jpg
    This one I did today in about an hour, no reference (I know, I know lol) I was actually trying to work from memory and recreate the one below, or at least come close.

cfYvm.jpg
    This one I actually used a reference image, but I was having some trouble recreating the reference and then zbrush crashed and I didn't have a very recent save :( noob mistakes ahoy!

Here is a link to the reference.

https://picasaweb.google.com/danwill/InspirationErickSosa#5555126020307189346
  • Timmywithag
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Timmywithag triangle
    (edit) I did misread I think but I'll leave it all here just in case it will help anyone.

I heard something about art in general, that not using reference is not something that should be looked down upon. Maybe I'm just reading your posts wrong which if I am sorry. simply ignore this or maybe it will help someone like the other posts on this thread helped me.

after I wrote this and before I submitted I went and searched for what I read about using reference.

This enlightened me and encouraged me to use it as much as I can.

REFERENCE IS A CRUCIAL AID

Before I move on, I want to quickly talk about and encourage that everyone use reference--it doesn't by any means make you a bad artist. I find time and time again that beginning artists feel like using reference is cheating. Well, I'm here to tell you that every professional artist working today uses reference, it's the only way you're going to learn and make things as realistic as possible, even if your work is stylized.

How are you going to understand how the world looks, how color and light behave, and a million other things if you're not observing the real world directly or through reference?

I laugh every time I see a description on someone's work and it says, "No referenced used." Many say in a way that indicates pride or maybe even an inflated ego, but let me tell you a couple things:

Half those people are lying to you, and with the other half it's generally obvious they didn't use reference, and I think to myself, "Yeah, maybe you should have, it could have been much better." Only a very tiny percentage of the people that say that are actually pulling off something remarkable without deceiving you.
  • innervision961
    I agree that reference definitely is crucial... I just don't know how to use them properly I guess. What I mean is, I get lost in the form or in the silhouette and I can't seem to figure out how to make the two work in concert with each other, so the reference just kinda jumbles up in my head and my finished product is close but not close enough to count to the reference material :(

I don't think using reference would be anything to be looked down upon. Especially if you are shooting for accuracy, but then I'm left wondering how do you make something you've never seen before :poly124:

I was curious if anyone had any tips for using reference, like how do you measure out the silhouette when you begin a sculpture, to match it to the reference. Does anyone have any tips for that? I assume you pull out the silhouette first and worry about form after?
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I was curious if anyone had any tips for using reference, like how do you measure out the silhouette when you begin a sculpture, to match it to the reference. Does anyone have any tips for that? I assume you pull out the silhouette first and worry about form after?
    You're talking about developing your critical artistic eye skills. There isn't a whole lot other people can tell to help you develop those skills, they come with lots and lots of practice. The power of observation is one of an artists most important skills, the power of comparison is right up there. If you don't have anything to compare your model to then you're going to have trouble developing these skills, this is why people say things like "you should work off of reference".
    I don't think using reference would be anything to be looked down upon. Especially if you are shooting for accuracy, but then I'm left wondering how do you make something you've never seen before :poly124:
    This comes from being able to do the first thing I talked about, it takes a lot of practice. You also don't just pull something out of your head and make it up as you go, you start to plan it out sketch things out in 2D and get a clear picture in your head. If you start with a muddled picture in your head and hope to make up the difference later on its going to look like the picture in your head, muddled and incomplete.

Some people take to sketching things out in 3D which some of the same principles apply. Work on the silhouette, don't rush to high levels of subdivisions to knock in the veins on an arm when the overall forms are still muddy.

The problem I see you having is that you're making a face and trying to get the pieces in the right places. I need a nose, I need some lips, but you're not actually creating someones lips, there isn't any character to it you're not making "grizzled mountain man lips" or "hot sexy female lips" you're making "mannequin lips" for a "mannequin man" because you are trying to make "lips".

Once you start to try and create "character" in your models, you start to try and figure out what makes up those characteristics. From there you build up a library of ideas about what makes certain things look like they do. Suddenly you're not looking for reference of "lips" but you want big bubba lips, or cowboy lips, or puffy runway model lips, or 90 year old grandma lips...

Sure learn the anatomy but don't forget a large part of creating characters is adding in the characteristic details.

So where does it start? It starts with the character and personality, the body type, the occupation, the race and gender, the age, the clothing, the time period. All of that factors into what shape the lips are. So maybe you need to focus on thinking up some characters that are interesting to you and try figuring out what makes those characters the way they are.

If you're going to make an old man are you going to look up Justin Bieber lips? Probably not...

TL:DR, Practice.
  • innervision961

The problem I see you having is that you're making a face and trying to get the pieces in the right places. I need a nose, I need some lips, but you're not actually creating someones lips, there isn't any character to it you're not making "grizzled mountain man lips" or "hot sexy female lips" you're making "mannequin lips" for a "mannequin man" because you are trying to make "lips".

TL:DR, Practice.

You are absolutely right, I cannot seem for the life of me, to capture character. Its like I get comfortable with a certain technique, the lips are a good example. Now that you've brought this up, looking over these models they all have the same structure to their lips. Its the best way I've found to do it :/ (and its going to be a hard habit to break, but I WILL get better :D)

I'm 28 years old, and this has been a dream of mine since I was 5. I hope that in a years time I'll be making a post here on polycount about my first industry job. Thank you guys for the comments, please keep em' coming. I know these help threads get a little old for you guys, but this is what makes this community so awesome.

Back to the drawing board!
  • innervision961
    Hey everyone, I've been practicing and practicing... Nothing to show just yet, but I need some advice. I took one of these heads I've made and smoothed out the eyes and mouth and I've been practicing lips and eyes, but I just can't seem to nail the down.

Do you guys have any sculpting tips for the eyes and lips? What brushes work best for those forms, should I mask a lot etc? Thanks!
  • Gustavo.Branco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gustavo.Branco polycounter lvl 9
    Man, I don't have the credentials as people have here, as I'm studying and working in another area like you, but I have searched for a time and what I have found is that to learn anatomy and consequentially do better 3D characters I needed to start learning 2D anatomy.
    So far I have improving faster than just trying the 3D way (if there is one) and also found that I actually love 2D also :D.
    Today I'm drawing thousands of skulls of a variety of angles and with different characteristics and trying to think about the drawing as if it was a 3d object.
    Everything you would need for it would be a pencil, a paper, an eraser, some books on the subject and maybe some of this courses http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/store/category/10/Comic-Book-Illustration

The book I most use right now as I'm drawing only faces for the moment is [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Facial-Expressions-Visual-Reference-Artists/dp/0823016714/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1311650713&sr=8-2[/ame]

Maybe tomorrow if you have any interest I could show you some of my training.

Hope it helps,

Gustavo.
  • innervision961
    Gustavo, thank you very much for the links, I've been kicking around some of the free Loomis stuff online (figure drawing for all its worth, etc.)and have even checked a few books out from my local library.

I've been sketching portraits and basic anatomy (mostly focused on the face right now as well) so this is great! I've noticed a real improvement with this method from where I was when I made my sketchbook so many moons ago.

I'd love to see some of your training, feel free to post it here if you'd like!

Heres a new one I knocked out last night... Still unhappy with the features, but the proportion and silhouette are improving I hope.

2iozz.jpg
    (of course the ears aren't sculpted just placeholders, I'm not really ready to move into that detail yet. I want to get a better feel for the lips and eyes and I think that'll make the ear detail all that much easier when the time comes)
  • innervision961
    70NLl.jpg
    Started on Hugh Laurie... Am I gettin' there guys? (still WIP, little over an hour I think)

***This is the reference I'm using thanks to google.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/hugh-laurie/images/2089326/title/hugh-laurie-emmy-magazine-photo
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think you're making progress but I don't think you've nailed Hugh Laurie yet...

It looks like you've raced up in sub-divisions to work on things like eye creases but left some pretty major forms like the ears, the jaw line, the lower lip and the philtrum are still off. 70% of what makes Hugh Laurie identifiable is his crazy philtrum. Even under a forest of stubble it still sends off strong signals that's its there.
    HughLaurieSideBySide.jpg

hughlauriePaintOver.jpg

This kind of critical back and forth evaluation and comparison is what you need to work on and you're showing progress on this front but don't expect it to happen overnight.
  • innervision961
    Mark, that is awesome!!! Thank you for doing that, when I get out of work tonight I'm going to try and make these changes. Again sir, thank you, this is exactly why I love this place :)
  • innervision961
    Laurie Update
    I1Ss3.jpg

I tried to take all of your suggestions into account Mark, is it gettin' there?

I may move onto something else, as I'm in a practice mode. Its good to finish projects but I don't want to spend too much time on one sculpt right now, I think a variety will help me get better and faster. Any opinions? Should I keep moving with this one, maybe even paint it eventually?

Thanks everyone.

EDIT:

Tweaked the ears down a little...

QOwIX.jpg

(hard to tell I did anything lol)
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yep that looks a lot more like Mr Laurie, nice work.

If you where to keep working on it I would suggest you make his face a little more asymmetrical, give some grain to his eyebrows (the hairs grow in certain directions) and work on the hair some more, right now it looks like it was sprayed on with silly string. But I'd call it a success definitely a step in the right direction. =)
  • ceebee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ceebee polycounter lvl 14
    Post multiple angles of your newer sculpts we'll be able to give you crits easier. If you're only using 1 photo of Hugh, go out and get more reference of front/side and 3/4ths angles and a bunch of other random ones. No matter how well you match a sculpt to a photo from the front, chances are it's going to look jacked up the second you rotate it. Make sure to work from ALL angles at all times. Be patient and keep practicing :)
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Very true, and it helps to gather non-stubbly ref if you can.
  • winternights
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    innervision961, good work, just be strong and important is that you like to do that, I know you will sucess. cheers
  • innervision961
    Thanks guys! Yeah from a side or 3/4 there are a few rough spots, I'm at work righ now so I can't really upload anything. The hair was just a little experiment, I didn't really intend to spend a lot of time there, just suggest where the hair line is and what not.

I want to keep my practice up so I think I may gather some new reference and start on a new face tonight, trying harder this time to nail down the planes of the face and add more "weight" to my sculpt. I really appreciate all the help, hope you guys stick around a while longer :)

Thank you Dustin, I'm going to use these tonight! And winternights, thank you for the encouragement! I've caught the bug now, I used to get discouraged really easily but I'm seeing some progress and it motivates me! :)
  • innervision961
    Okay guys, I'm back and I'm still chugging away... Working the hours I do and taking care of my son leave little time for practice, but I try to when I can. Here is my latest (ignore the mask) also check my sketchbook for another recent study. Any advice?
    (the ears are my weak spot, I haven't worked them out on this guy yet)

fL3dF.jpg
  • Lucas Annunziata
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lucas Annunziata polycounter lvl 13
    Already this is a much better start than your previous work. Keep up the practice.
  • innervision961
    Thanks darbeenbo!
  • innervision961
    Can anyone tell who this is supposed to be (eventually)?
    QbsZS.jpg
  • Kiser Designs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kiser Designs polycounter lvl 12
    Looks a little like Data from Star Trek
  • innervision961
    Ah then I'm on the right trek.. uh track!
  • innervision961
    67y6A.jpg

Okay, did some work on him and I'm pretty happy with where he is heading. I've still got a ton to do but I think he is taking shape :D

Any crits or comments?
  • achillesian
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ah then I'm on the right trek.. uh track!

thread over
  • jeremiah_bigley
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jeremiah_bigley polycounter lvl 12
    You have made some nice progress man! Though I wonder why you chose a slow path to get into the industry? Character artist's have to have the fewest open positions in the industry and in 8 months you have sculpted a few highpoly heads. For a character artist you would need to be not only really amazing at doing the full body, but the clothing and the small assets that could go with him.

Then you gotta do a lowpoly, unwrap, cast, and textures.

Why not try to get in as something a little less higher up? Environment, prop, ect. You would be able to make it there a lot sooner than shooting for a character artist position.
    I am ask because you said you are 30 and you want to make this happen... When you get your foot in the door you could always hone your character skills then and work your way over into a character position.

In anycase! you are making some good progress. Keep up the practice and posting.
  • innervision961
    You have made some nice progress man! Though I wonder why you chose a slow path to get into the industry? Character artist's have to have the fewest open positions in the industry and in 8 months you have sculpted a few highpoly heads. For a character artist you would need to be not only really amazing at doing the full body, but the clothing and the small assets that could go with him.

Then you gotta do a lowpoly, unwrap, cast, and textures.

Why not try to get in as something a little less higher up? Environment, prop, ect. You would be able to make it there a lot sooner than shooting for a character artist position.
    I am ask because you said you are 30 and you want to make this happen... When you get your foot in the door you could always hone your character skills then and work your way over into a character position.

In anycase! you are making some good progress. Keep up the practice and posting.

Thanks for the kind words Jeremiah! I see what you are saying about trying to break in as a character artist... I've tried to jump back and forth several times. I love doing LD and prop modelling, but something just keeps pulling me back to characters.

I really do want to make this happen, but I have a catch. I have a decent job right now (for where I live I get paid pretty well) and I also have a 4 year old. I'm really not ready to up and move all of us with the way studio lay offs have been lately :( so my goal is to just keep practicing until my skills are such that I'm comfortable enough with taking that plunge. I don't know, maybe I'm doing it all wrong haha.

I want to put this out there, I'm sure some people are going to laugh, but I want to work at Valve, and just about only Valve. I'm sure a most of us have that dream studio, and Valve is mine. I might be 45 years old before my skills are good enough to get me there, but I'll keep trying until then.

Do you guys have any portfolio links or websites of some artists at Valve? I can't really find much, except for Mr. Kite's and his stuff is very intimidating lol
  • innervision961
    oATXB.jpg

(this is just a test)

Ok, back with some progress... I could really use some help going forward. I've sculpted the bust and body as separate objects and plan to do the hands this way also. How do I really join all of these seperate pieces together for the final composition? I'm only used to doing quick single mesh sculpts and only basic subtool manipulation so I could really use some pointers.

Also, if anyone has any critiques to help me move forward, I appreciate it!
  • innervision961
    lCGSL.jpg
    Just some quick fun tonight.
  • innervision961
    tonights practice... looks like crap but it was fun lol

ozfny.jpg
  • innervision961
    m2GaH.jpg

Ok guys, I would love some advice and direction here. I just can't figure out what it is that is making my busts look less than real. Admittedly, I need to spend a little more time and a little more love, but I think it is more than that.

Are there any glaring proportional issues that anyone can notice right away? Maybe some flawed forms/anatomy? I really don't like the eyes on any of my sculpts.
  • Jarkis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Glaring issues, no eye lids. I also am not a fan of how you are handling the hair, I would use a more sculptural approach rather than using gimmicky custom brushes. It is much more important to think of the hair as an entire form rather than thousands of small details.
  • innervision961
    Thanks Jarkis! I know the eyes are the hardest part for me... And I totally agree about the hair, that is honestly laziness and time constraints on my part.

Here is another quickish' one from me tonight, just a little cap before my vacation next week.

oV2X7.jpg
  • njc6425
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Some cool work here man, your definatly getting better :) really like this last one, looks cool and the hard surfaces just add to the style :)
  • Selaznog
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Selaznog polycounter lvl 8
    Just read through this thread and I have to say I'm impressed with how far you've come. Keep doing characters, even if you don't get a job for 5 or 10 years. It's clearly your passion and if you keep at it you will only get better.

<story time> I started a game art course in September and I am 75% finished. I was wanting to do characters, because they were cool. After I heard about the low job ops, I started doing environments. Wasn't a huge fan. And then my character modeling teacher told us to do what we love, I took his words, and started back up on my anatomy skills :D
    And then reality hit me and I went back to environments. The more environment stuff I did, the more I liked it...and soon, I realized I did not love characters. It was a cheap, shallow relationship I had with them. Anyways, now I'm working on environments and I have to say it is awesome.

Moral of the story is basically do what you love. You will get so much more out of it.

~

How much time are you giving yourself for these sculpts? It's incredibly important to do 1 hour speed sculpts every day (think of it as 3d sketching). Write a subject for every day of the week, for instance, Zombie Mondays (zombies are great because sometimes doing human faces over and over gets boring, and with zombies you can study muscles in the face and stuff) or Animal Anatomy Fridays. And then go to town for an hour. It will force you to work out your proportions quickly, and not to noodle with details so much.
  • innervision961
    Thanks njc6425 and Selasnog! I really appreciate the kind words! I would have to say I give myself around 1 - 2 hours for each sculpt, they are kind of like sketching to me. My biggest problem I have is discipline. I really struggle to stay on one subject for too long. I wish I knew how you guys put hours and hours and hours into one character, I get so bored and want to sculpt something new!

Here is today's practice, kinda rushed... Coming back off vacation and it is like I need to start over lol

vpbOH.jpg

If I could find the time and patience, I know my work would look so much better, but thats just one more thing I gotta' work on.
  • ivanzu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ivanzu polycounter lvl 10
    You should start doing full body character now as you cant improve much if you dont push yourself to the max.
  • innervision961
    ivanzu is 100% right... Here is todays practice/sketch, and hopefully from here on out, I can branch out a little more. (these last two aren't the best, but they are much needed practice after taking a week off)

U1OBG.jpg

Hope to start on some full fledged characters and stuff soon.
  • Daven
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daven greentooth
    Holy massive improvement Batman! The leap from first to latest post is astounding. Well done :]
  • innervision961
    Max! Thank you for the inspiration and for the kind words! Congrats to you on the Mace! So awesome! :)
  • TurboHusky
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TurboHusky polycounter lvl 10
    Yeah, huge improvements. Dunno what you can get your hands on, if you can find books by Pphilippe Faraut they're very useful. (They're general sculpture not CG specific, but he explains forms etc really well.)
  • Torch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Torch interpolator
    Wicked dude, really shows you've been working away at it :) Nice one!
  • innervision961
    Bender: thanks for the recommendation, I'll check him out!
    Torch: thank you! I love your work, the mechanic bust blows my mind!

I really appreciate all the encouragement guys! I know I have a long way to go, but seeing your work improve and getting feedback and compliments from the awesome people on polycount just makes me want to try even harder!