Home General Discussion

I'm producing a DVD

Replies

• DrunkShaman
    Offline / Send Message
    DrunkShaman polycounter lvl 14
    hez using it as a tutorial ref.

Guys, instead of being douche bags can you please be a bit supportive and wish him luck?
    I soo wanna see where hez going with this. In the mean time, it doesnt hurt to declare what one is up to, or what he is about to do.
  • Moosey_G
    Nitewalkr wrote: »
    hez using it as a tutorial ref.

Guys, instead of being douche bags can you please be a bit supportive and wish him luck?
    I soo wanna see where hez going with this. In the mean time, it doesnt hurt to declare what one is up to, or what he is about to do.

Does it matter? It's not like he reads his own threads, read the entire last page; his response to it was "thank you."
  • DrunkShaman
    Offline / Send Message
    Moosey_G wrote: »
    Does it matter? It's not like he reads his own threads, read the entire last page; his response to it was "thank you."

hahaha lol lol, I know, so why bother? Perhaps hez not reading them because he knows what they are?
  • Saman
    Offline / Send Message
    Saman polycounter lvl 14
    Moosey_G wrote: »

I guess it does matter. Belias might not understand the sarcasm and mockery in most of the replies but others on this board will and not everyone approves. Just something for you guys to think about.

Stop making excuses to bully people and go make some art, people.
  • eld
    Offline / Send Message
    eld polycounter lvl 18
    Goraaz wrote: »
    I guess it does matter. Belias might not understand the sarcasm and mockery in most of the replies but others on this board will and not everyone approves. Just something for you guys to think about.

Were you even around when everyone put on their "okay, lets try.." face so that Belias could evolve from his most basic form.

But then Belias did not listen to a single piece of advice or critique, and then he prompted on starting some new get rich quick scheme and generally poison general discussion.

He is currently wasting everyones time, and people who do not know of his long journey of madness are quick to become his protective knight in these hard times.

Many of the advices have been "stop starting websites, competitions or tutorials and start working on your own skills before you do these things" to which he would response "okay thank you" and later on come back and do exactly the things people told him not to do.

If you truly do want for his best, pray for him to get a quick ban.
  • Moosey_G
    Goraaz wrote: »

Point taken.
  • Saman
    Offline / Send Message
    Saman polycounter lvl 14
    eld wrote: »
    Were you even around when everyone put on their "okay, lets try.." face so that Belias could evolve from his most basic form.

But then Belias did not listen to a single piece of advice or critique, and then he prompted on starting some new get rich quick scheme and generally poison general discussion.

He is currently wasting everyones time, and people who do not know of his long journey of madness are quick to become his protective knight in these hard times.

Many of the advices have been "stop starting websites, competitions or tutorials and start working on your own skills before you do these things" to which he would response "okay thank you" and later on come back and do exactly the things people told him not to do.

Not everyone knows about Belias' past threads and the only thing people are gonna see is some guy posting something and a bunch of people bullying him/her with no apparent reason. You will most likely come off as a bunch of assholes, even if you aren't.

If you don't want him to waste your time then just ignore him, eld.
  • DrunkShaman
    Offline / Send Message
    eld wrote: »

Actually, you are wasting your own time by posting in his thread if you ask my honest opinion (I said IF). I mean would it be possible for you to just ignore his thread, or pass a good will to him, if you see his thread. Or do not comment any remarks at all..

See; It kinda sucks if you were trying to do the same (Quick money scheme) and every other polycounter would try to rub your face all over the polycount to make sure you do not succeed.

You know what it is, either wish him good luck and move on, or just move on. No one needs to prove that he/she can be a bigger dick than the rest of us.

We are here to learn, and present. We are not here to see some classic drama where Belias is a bad guy and everyone is trying to take him down in every episode.

It is understood that his past history is a fail on PC but we dont have to keep on trying to remind him of that. =\

If this speech fails, Go nuts on him. Good luck :)

EDIT: Besides its Admins and Mods decision to ban him for his schemes or not.
  • leilei
    Offline / Send Message
    leilei polycounter lvl 14
    Nitewalkr wrote: »
    We are not here to see some classic drama where Belias is a bad guy and everyone is trying to take him down in every episode.

Don't give him any ideas for his DVD endeavors.
  • DrunkShaman
    Offline / Send Message
    leilei wrote: »
    Don't give him any ideas for his DVD endeavors.

lol what? It was a good idea I mean how many tutorials you see for character modeling, texturing, rigging, animating in Blender and importing it to the UDK?

I know it was a long shot but I was bored at that moment <.<. Sorry.
  • Ace-Angel
    Offline / Send Message
    Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 12
    Can we call it quits at this point guys, I think we passed the point of something being acceptable?

Honestly, Belias isn't going to listen anymore, and he never did unless someone confirmed his fancy, some know his past, others don't, some people are trying to listen him and give him a chance, some not so much to put it charitably (including me).

As long as I can put this guy on my ignore list and he doesn't create ANOTHER account like he did in the past, it should all fine. Honestly, this posting of titration is not worth it anymore at this point.

Belias, I wish you the best, but please, stop flogging around ideas that not only make NO sense, but aren't even in Alpha stages. There is a reason, as much as Clouds (servers) are nice thing to tout, they'll never be a reliable 1 stop hitter.

Cheers and ciao.
  • r13
    Offline / Send Message
    r13 founder
    you dont have to go home, but you cant stay here.
This discussion has been closed.