Hopefully this is useful to people exporting stuff out to UDK from Maya. You can batch export your models which take the geometry name. Currently trying to figure out an elegant solution to renaming/checking again if name is correct. So make sure to name your objects otherwise you are gonna get pSphere9000 :P Anywho here it is.
1. Download the .mel file.
2. Place it in your My Documents/maya/scripts folder.
3. Re-start Maya (or type rehash in command line) and type fbxExporter; in the MEL command line to launch the tool.
4. Make shelf button or add to marking menu's for profit.
- Implement ASE batch export
- Implement quick pivot changes as second tab.
- Implement some sort of quick export options like recently used paths/last used options.
Cheers and feedback is always appreciated
EDIT: O and big thanks to MoP. Used his multiObjTool script to learn. Thanks MoP