Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

First Time Post

jimmyjaba
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
jimmyjaba polycounter lvl 5
Hello one and all, I thought it was about time I posted some of my work after looking at the great stuff posted here. CCs more than welcome.

Riot_Police_Character_Sheet.jpg

SSS_WIP.jpg

ColdT_Character_Sheet_02.jpg

WIP_01.jpg

Replies

• jimmyjaba
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Finished polypainting this guy now. Painted and rendered in Zbursh, and I used photoshop for a few touch ups. Crits more than welcome

Wip_4-1.jpg
  • DDuckworth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DDuckworth polycounter lvl 6
    The security gaurd's images are too small, it's hard to really get a good look at him. My main crit on him though is the cracking in the shield. They would be made out of lexand - a hard plastic, not glass, so they wouldn't really shatter and spider webb the way glass does. The most i've ever seen lexand do under great stress would be to have a large chip off. More of a catastrophic failure than anything. Your textures on the latest guy are looking pretty good, but the faded tatoo is making it look more like an image and less like a tattoo. There really shouldn't be any reason for a tat to fade just around the edges. Overall though not bad, keep it up!
  • jimmyjaba
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the crits, I'll have a go at altering the Security Guards shield. Thanks again.
  • Deity Link
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I like that fierce look and scares, you should try making Tycus from Starcraft 2.
  • jimmyjaba
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ok been working on this guy for the past few weeks. Trying to push my zbrush skills further. Inspired by the awsome brink characters and using an old concept I was given a while back. Any thoughts or ideas, or just genral crits would be much appreciated! Thanks for looking!!
    Wip_01-1.jpg">
    a%3E