Baga_Byne Conept character

AnupamDas
polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
AnupamDas polycounter lvl 10
Hello there,

A little overview of what I am approaching-

Log line-
Two distinctive and abandoned country men,start their own musical revolution with hopes to bring peace and harmony in the ugly town of boars

Who-This is an illustration about boar characters.They are native characters from,the Khartum,North of Africa,They are boars,(semi realistic,stylized).One is tall,thin and a bit weak and the other one is fat,short and looks dumb.

What-They belong to a wild community,who are constantly in war with other communities.These two boar characters were different,they never possessed a proper physical and mental ability to fight as a insurgent.They were abandoned as they cannot fight.They are musicians,and their power is their music.So they started a musical revolution.They are not physically fit to survive in their constantly rebellious society.They are not in grief of what they haven't got.They are happy in what they posses,is their musical ability.They are happy and enjoying the act of them playing their instruments,with the hope to send a message to their society.

Why I am doing this-The idea of beauty within ugly,is complex and appealing to me.Boars have been depicted as ugly and outrageous souls.To come up with as idea of them as musicians depicts a different kind of brilliance and art in them.My main aim is that,beauty doesn't always exist in what looks beautiful,their are other elements which are very important for a person to become beautiful.
So I want to connect the idea of boars as musicians,their emotions and feelings with the audience.

I am still developing my ideas,log-line,tuning them,drawing silhouettes and thumbnails.As I move on I will post more.
Thank you

Regards
Anupam Das

Replies