Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

FFX character remake (GTFIH) (PIC)

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Shinsen polycounter lvl 9
Sup, I just finished my latest personal project, did a couple beauty shots , heres one of them.
For anyone who played FFX , you might recognize this enemy called Iron giant. always wanted to do a fanart of FFX so here it is.

If you go to my DA page you ll have the wireframe and a close of of the face.
http://shinsen.deviantart.com/

What do you guys think? in b4 no replies

iron_giant____revamp_from_ffx_by_shinsen-d3gcmbv.jpg

Replies

• koufuyo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oh WOW! That's pretty boss....The only thing that I'd say is perhaps put moree of aura around the sword/ perhaps make the shoulder pads more defined.....

Like have a line around the bottom of that plate you know? Also perhaps make the fingers a light gray in contrast to the armor or maybe add more jewels to the top of the shoulder pad dome too.

Lol the funny thing about this is that I was about to post a thread about armored dudes right before seeing this one.
  • Shinsen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shinsen polycounter lvl 9
    koufuyo wrote: »
    Oh WOW! That's pretty boss....The only thing that I'd say is perhaps put moree of aura around the sword/ perhaps make the shoulder pads more defined.....

Like have a line around the bottom of that plate you know? Also perhaps make the fingers a light gray in contrast to the armor or maybe add more jewels to the top of the shoulder pad dome too.

Lol the funny thing about this is that I was about to post a thread about armored dudes right before seeing this one.

haha thanks, and I would add more details but the concept was like that, check out iron giant on google images. I wanted to stick to it the most precisely possible