Home General Discussion

Any Gears fans want in on the Beta?

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
Kevin Johnstone polycounter lvl 19
Hey Folks,

I have a few Gears3 beta codes to give away to folk who are fans and would play it a bunch for a couple months? I can't give them away to sightseers as the point of the beta is to stress test the game and get some solid statistical info.

Also, one of the things we are testing is the ranked mode and you need more people for that because it works based on skill matching and requires a bigger pool of players.
Generally we test officially each night at 9pm or sometimes 10, especially at the weekends and thats the ranked test time often.

Usually people stick that out for a couple of hours and then go back to playing public mode because its not reliant on skill matching, so not reliant on a larger amount of player and if it can't find enough players it puts some bots in to balance things out until others join in progress.

Anyway, if you are a fan and are willing to sink some time into this for a while, let me know and I'll hook you up with a code and we can kick each others asses on the 360 tonight :)

First come first served.

Replies