[STAGE] Soul Calibur 3, WATER MILL VALLEY, d1ver

Replies

• d1ver
    Offline / Send Message
    d1ver polycounter lvl 11
    Allright, I feel like a complete ass since three last posts in this thread are all done by me, but I've made another breakdown pick and if this isn't the place to post it, then I don't where is.

Buildings.jpg

Just a little something that shows the modular approach taken with the buildings. These buildings were further combined in engine to create even more variations.
  • S2Engine
    Offline / Send Message
    S2Engine polycounter lvl 10
    Allright, I feel like a complete ass since I didn't reply to the last three posts til now, but I've been ridiculously busy with work and haven't had much a chance. Thanks for all the breakdowns, the modular buildings especially were very helpful to see like that!
  • felipefrango
    Offline / Send Message
    felipefrango polycounter lvl 9
    Yeah, I was gonna reply as well but totally forgot, thanks a lot for the breakdowns, should come in handy in the future. :D
  • d1ver
    Offline / Send Message
    d1ver polycounter lvl 11
    Thank you very much,guys. No sweat, I like to be useful. :)

I finally made a video, thought I'd post it here as well, though I'm pretty sure not much people check out this parts of polycount now.

Cheers;)
  • felipefrango
    Offline / Send Message
    Oh dang, look at that! Gorgeous, great portfolio piece! :D

Is that the music from the original stage?
  • d1ver
    Offline / Send Message
    d1ver polycounter lvl 11
    Thank you very much, Felipe. I'm glad you like it. :)
    yeah, maybe this time I'll be lucky enough to get a job.

No, the music is from Final Fantasy X by Nobuo Uematsu:

[ame]

I can hardly listen through it though, 'cause I start crying like a sissy little girl.
  • felipefrango
    Offline / Send Message
    Haha cool. I have played a bit of FFX but stopped along the way. My favorite will always be FFIX (I guess I have a thing for super deformed characters) but I can relate, some of the music in IX also brings tears to my eyes. :p