Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: gurznoble

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
gurznoble polycounter lvl 6
Hey guys I'm glad I found this amazing site. The Inspiration and hard work I see keeps me going. I am striving to be a concept artist and 2d/3d character artist and feedback is greatly appreciated.

From start to finish this is where I am currently at in my conceptart sketchbook. I show some of my process of how I work on pieces as well so check it out if your interested: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2983355#post2983355

I just started digital painting and modeling so I CRAVE for critiques if you have time.

Thanks for stopping by ;)

*Edit : Yay fixed : All work shown below was done last month. Also, ref used for all pictures.

Who_I_lost_my_virginity_to_by_gurznoble.jpg
practice_08_by_gurznoble-d36yue5.jpg
practice_09_by_gurznoble-d370lxy.jpg
d37jxya
practice_13_by_gurznoble-d37oa1n.jpg
practice_14_by_gurznoble-d37u5z8.jpg
practice_15_by_gurznoble-d3826pf.jpg
practice_16_by_gurznoble-d389fid.jpg
practice_17_by_gurznoble-d38oogf.jpg
gir_by_gurznoble-d37zvmr.png
This was my first assignment for 3d modeling class. We had to model using only primitives. A trick I used was just using duplicate with transforms to give it an organic look.
jellyfishmenace_by_gurznoble-d38oq29.png
This was my second assignment. We had to make a jellyfish of our own design. I'm happy with this one because it's the first time I ever modeled a head mesh ^^. The topology for the face is okay, all quads and have flow but I screwed around with the vertices and not the edges at times. Was fun though.

Replies

• gurznoble
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gurznoble polycounter lvl 6
    Another practice! This time a fan art. After doing this picture my way of thinking towards painting has changed! So I guess this is a milestone for me. I'm starting to think of drawing in forms instead of marks. And slowly understanding depth with color. This was done with only default brush. Will probably use a hard brush with future drawings I do since a lot of my drawings looks a bit fuzzy. Need to help direct the eye ^^.

happier_days_by_gurznoble-d38uagq.jpg

Adam Jensen isn't a robot....yet. He's also not angry here.

From Deux Ex: Human Revolution