Home Full time/Part time work

General 3D Artist - Escalation Studios (Dallas, TX)

Junkie_XL
polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
Junkie_XL polycounter lvl 14
We need to hire one more general artist. The ideal person can do a little of everything...

- High-poly
- Props
- Characters
- Low poly, unwrap, baking
- Texturing

3ds max & photoshop knowledge preferred. Modo & id studio is a big plus. The ability to concept is also a plus but not necessarily required.

Please PM me your portfolio and I'll forward to the appropriate people. The desired candidate should have a lot of things to show but previous industry experience is not necessary.

Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to mention, applicants must be a citizen of the US.

Replies

• MFS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MFS
    Hello i am interrested in making props.
  • spaceidiot99
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I just tried sending this by PM but it looks like your message box is full.

You must be getting quite a few replies :D

And here's one more! Haha

http://www.3dbriankenny.moonfruit.com/

Email:
    BrnKenny@Yahoo.com

Hi Junkie_XL,

I just saw your post and am certainly interested in working for Escalation Studios as a General 3d Artist.

My main skills lie in 3d character art but am also experienced in Advanced Rigging in both Maya and 3ds Max and making an assortment of props for my characters. I have also had experience in a few contracts on creating low poly characters ranging from 1-5k tris and a good portion of my personal work doesn't exceed 10k tris. Of course, all of these pieces were UVed as efficiently as possible and the resulting textures can be seen on my website.

Having some experience in using a game engine is usually preferred by employees so in 2009 I worked for four months on importing the Call of Duty 4 game to the Wii using the Radiant Game Engine. My duties included optimizing BSP surfaces, organizing used textures, and creating building LODs for various levels.

While I currently live in Washington State, I would be perfectly able to relocate to Dallas, Texas for this job position.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Cheers

Brian Kenny

Ps. I'll try sending a PM again later and hope it goes through.