Home Artists Looking For Work

Cypherium UDK indiegame Project

Hi

I'm Daz, the Designer Director of Cypherium a UDK indieGame, I'm looking for 3D artists who are interested in working on a First-Person Sci-Fi Cyberpunk, Post-Apoc game. I am also a conceptartist and a 3D modeler for Cypherium.

(as of July 23) I'm currently in pre-production mode, working with Conceptartists to create imagery that will hold the art direction together for objects to be placed into the Game. All conceptartist positions have been filled. The Game Development Document will be released around the start of August.

Generally speaking I am willing to pay from $50 - $150USD for work depending on the complexity and importance of the work. Its not much money but its a good opportunity for somebody who is looking for an opportunity to build their portfolio to get into the industry.

Since I'm paying to have this work done myself my budget is currently only about $600 a quarter

I will pay you in partial payments, so when you send me your first draft I will send you a partial payment, then perhaps another at a WIP point, then when you've completed it I will send you the rest. This allows a bit of security for both of us as opposed to paying in advance or paying when its complete.

if your interested contact me with a link to your portfolio / demoreel.

Dazdaryl@gmail.com

_Daz