Home Artists Looking For Work

Revolution Studios (game dev start-up) needs artists

******************************PLEASE READ******************************
1. We do not have much money to offer, so if you looking to make money you are in the wrong thread
2. We are an organized team, and work professionally
3. The work is detailed down the bottom below all of the company and game details.
******************************THANK YOU******************************

Team name: Revolution Studios
Revolution Studios was not initially established as a computer hardware engineering company, however recently we have re-pioneered into the game development world where we had actually started out. PLEASE NOTE: Revolution Studios is not a registered LLC as of yet, but the filing process has started. We are official Apple Developers.

Project name: World War: The French Occlusion
Working name, but the title pretty much is sticking for now.

Brief description:
The French Occlusion is an RTS that will be featured on the iPhone SDK platform specifically for the iPad. It is a simple game where the French are raided by the Orc tribes and are taken over. The French militia takes to their hardships and fights back in an epic battle for glory. In result they try to gain back their land, and slaughter the Orcs. See who wins in this landscape of glorious 3D models and visuals.

Compensation:
The money is crap. We really don't have much to offer, although we do have some to offer. If you would like to stay on board 'till the end, we can offer equal compensation to all game sales.

Technology:
iPhone4 SDK
Objective C

Previous Work by Team:
Because of War - www.gamerzrevolution.net
The game was never finished, half way through we were offered a sum of money for the source code and assets. It was sold off, the whereabouts are now unknown.

Additional Info:
Please feel free to contact me at any time. I'm very easy to talk to, and new old or experienced, I'm sure we can work something out.

********What We Need********

Low Poly 3D Artist

-Must know how to utilize polygons
-Must understand small map texturing techniques
-Must know how to export in different formats

knowledgegranted@gmail.com
msn: knowledgegranted@live.com

Replies