Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Videshi

Hey everybody,

I'm new to the forum and thought I'd put some of my work up here. I recently graduated from the Centre For Arts and Technology in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia, and I'm looking for work.

I thought I'd do this somewhat in order from post to post, as I do a lot of low poly game stuff and some higher poly environments/etc. I've done a map for the UDK that includes 53 custom assets and 5 of my own texture maps, so I'll include some shots of that in a later post.

I might as well start off with a few 4k renders, heheh. These auto-resize, right?:

UNSC_APC_1.jpg

Cturner_RealEnviron_4k.jpgCresco_Pose4.jpg

Replies

• Videshi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    10k Poly, 2x 2048 texture map environment for Splash Damage's test:

Environ_Spash_Model_NCOMP.jpg

Here's a 22k poly clock I made for TurboSquid to practice working quickly. Took 6 hours:

AntiqueClock_3comp.jpg

Here are some low poly fantasy props. Each are between 98 and 100 polys, with one 512x512 texture map.

FantasyProps_4.jpg
  • Videshi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey all,

I've been working on an alleyway this week, just for practice, while still looking for a job. I've done a lot of cold calls, but nothing's really turning up thus far.

I'm enjoying this project because it's giving me the chance to play with really dirty things, texture-wise. I'm loving looking in my .PS file layers and naming things like "RWALL_GreenyGrunge_Multi", hehehe.

I like to take quick renders, so here's the progression so far! As always, criticisms and comments are quite welcome!

Alley_Model_3.jpg
    Alley_Model_4.jpg
    Alley_Model_5.jpg
    Alley_UVMAP_2.jpg
    Alley_Texture_2COMP.jpg
    Alley_Texture_2aCOMP.jpg
  • Videshi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Working with Cinema 4d lately... statues and some of center table courtesy of Silverback productions.Cturner_MeatMarket_FinalRender.jpg