Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Bonzai Bounce, my first iPhone game!

So me and 2 friends finally finished out first game for the Iphone and ipod touch

The game is called bonzai bounce and is a simple ball game with styleized graphics, i was responsible for creating and painting all the graphics while my friends worked on the technical aspecs of the game.

The game atm only works on the Iphone 3GS and Ipod Touch because of time and technical limitations but we are working on a patch to make it less heavy for older platforms. Bugs and sutch will be fixed aswell, but we are very proud that we actually finished the game and got it released!

link to the game:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bonzai-boun...d377270785?mt=8

A few screens:

mzl.lnqnbvtl.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.zixlyvfe.320x480-75.jpg

(Graphics are crisper on the actual device)

Oh and a gameplay tip; hold down two fingers on the screeen to keep the ball jumping, you will reach higher places that way!

Replies

• Mezz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mezz polycounter lvl 8
    Congrats on the release! I put out my first iPhone/iPod touch game not long ago myself, so I know how exciting it can be!

Looks pretty fun! I'm going to try it out later and let you know what I think :D I like the look of the graphics from the screenshots, so good job on those! And thanks for the tip :)