Home Contests & Challenges Archives

TF2 - Polypack - Frump

Replies

• oobersli
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oobersli polycounter lvl 17
    i'm really surprised that you didn't get in. Your derringer looks great. I'm pretty sure yours will get in eventually though.
  • dire_luck
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frump wrote: »
    It's a big compliment to me that you want to use my items in game, but I don't think it's going to happen. Sorry man. I tried to get them into game during the comp, but the compilers said my source sdk was missing files and stuff. It was a headache I don't want to revisit. We can just hope that some of my items will be included in the next round of polypack updates.

Oh well. It's been great watching this pack grow, and I hope Valve decides to release these eventually.

edited:
    I just had an idea! If i could get someone capable of compiling your items, would you give them the files so they could compile them correctly?

edited:
    Just thought of something else; doesn't Sparkwire have the compiled version of your derringer, complete with his animations? He was able to post that video of it in game, so I'm assuming he does...
  • nofacej
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    In my eyes yours is still the best Spy pack. I hope to see it included at some point.