Home General Discussion

Zbrush tutoring

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
3DRyan polycounter lvl 8
Hello all, just thought that I would throw something useful your way. There is a guy named Jesse Sandifer that is trying something well, that I at least see as a new idea. Zbrush tutoring. Here's a link to a description of his services:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=73684

He can only take on so many students at a time, so it's on a first come first serve basis. This is what I have to say about him:

He is the reason why I can even get anything made in Zbrush to begin with. I had problems with preparing models to be sculpted on, getting straight lines, etc., and he helped me to get over all the hurdles that were preventing me from progressing as a 3D artist. The real charm of this is that you say what you need to learn, and he makes an hour long lesson that is custom made for your needs. He's 100% legit, and the payment method is through paypal, so no worries about getting screwed over on anything. If there is a particular problem that you can't seem to solve via forums, or tutorials that are already out there, then he is a great solution.

Just thought that this might be useful to my fellow zbrushers out there. :)