I've just finished a game modeling course; this is my first game model and I would like some criticism please.
Its largely inspired by the Drunk NPC from Assassin's Creed modelled by mojette. http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=048467
This model has been a great learning experience for me and I hope to learn more with your input.
Couple of crits I've collected so far,
1) the default pose of the arm is weird and I should straighten them out.
2) the folds on the tunic aren't convincing, I should work on emphasizing the gathering areas where the ropes/straps pin it down.
3) his wrists are way too thick, gotta make them thinner.
4) the eyes aren't convincing either, work on textures
5) his left elbow looks off, study more references.
6) his skin looks too healthy for a drunk, more dirt on the textures.
7) eyelids could be sculpted better.
8) seperate the head, arms and legs as their own objs before sculpting, to avoid high polycounts.
9) straighten the straps and ropes to indicate weight, right now they're floating.
10) alphas on tunic and cloak could be better painted, more tattered cloth references should be studied.