Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Concept artist for 3D horror/action game

I'm looking for someone to help me draw some concept art for a hobby project.

Since I'm doing this as a hobby in my spare time, I am not able to spend any big amounts of money on art.

I'm hoping that someone that is anyway spending his/her spare time drawing would be willing to do this for free!

The game is set in a small town surrounded by forests (Alan Wake is a good example of similar settings) during autumn. It will be 3rd person game, and will have a mix of action and problem solving (where a lot of the puzzles will be using the physics engine).

Art needed includes
* main character (female)
* town (buildings, etc)
* surrounding area (wilderness)
* zombie-like enemies
to name a few.

If you are interested send me a pm and I can tell you a bit more about what I have in mind!

Replies

• version2
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I can't draw nearly good enough to help you with the concepts, but if you happen to find someone for that I should be able to model the environment/prop stuff that you need.

E-mail me if your interested.
    zaberhayes@gmail.com

yes I work for free.
  • nelgoose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, ive read your proposition for your need for a Concept artist in a sort of personal project. I'm not asking for money, just need the thing to do and would love to help you out. Ive been an artist for 5 whole years and am still enrolling in art school, so I think I could help you out. If i could get your email that would be great too and you can see some of my works on nelgoose.synthasite.com and I hope we can work together in the future! cheers mate! :)

-Nelson