Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Gore Fest 2000 - main henchman

This is the ing, the main henchman for my game, they travel in swarms and they usually run on all fours and live normally in near to complete darkness, until summoned by their boss to fight.

And yes I know his angler light looks a like a penis in the concept :p Tried to change it enough in 3D, though the game is a comedy so I still could make it work XD

For a prototype of a game I had been kicking around in my head for the past couple of years and now making it for a class.

Please any critique is much appreciated.

Ing_render_01.jpg

Ing_render_02.jpg

the_ing.png

Replies

• Belias
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Belias polycounter lvl 14
    good , this need some work , do you use blender , because i think this is it's G.I.
  • Zotter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Belias wrote: »
    good , this need some work , do you use blender , because i think this is it's G.I.

cool, thank you. I used max for this as I do with a lot of other things, I love that program :3
  • MikeF
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MikeF polycounter lvl 19
    the head looks like a good start, but everything else is really messy geo, nothing flows and there are far too many undefined shapes and wasted edge loops, do you have any character sheets for the front and side?
  • Zotter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MikeF wrote: »
    the head looks like a good start, but everything else is really messy geo, nothing flows and there are far too many undefined shapes and wasted edge loops, do you have any character sheets for the front and side?

Yeah, looking at the wire mesh I can see that, and unfortunately I don't have anymore reference sheets. I wanted it to have an almost loosely played style with this, but I figure I still need to tighten up the basic shapes. Thanks!