Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Mechanical fat face W.I.P

Hello Polycount, i am currently working on this face bust for practice. I'm trying to go for the mechanical cyborg type look, crits or suggestions are welcomed.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-19.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-20.jpg[/IMG]back.jpg

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

mid.jpg

Replies

• ScoobyDoofus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScoobyDoofus polycounter lvl 19
    Hey Aaron, my first question is: Is this for your high poly, or are you trying to make a low poly model?

If this is for your high poly, its best to show the subdivided version, in my opinion.
    Also, you give us a front, but no side view? A profile would help.

Anyway, looks like a decent start. Maybe show us some shots condensed as well, without all the viewport stuff around it? clean up your presentation and it'll look better for you and the other artists to critique.

BTW: You've got a couple of image links that appear to reference local files on your computer, rather than hosted files on the web. You may want to fix that.
  • AaronF3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Im trying to do a high poly model and than a low poly version. Ill post side views with some clean up later this morning.