Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    u know, I like this!

Goodjob
  • Alberto Rdrgz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alberto Rdrgz polycounter lvl 9
    Dude the Thighs are still weak. Look at pictures of girls and notice how narrow and
    proportionally wrong they are. good job tho.
  • Ged
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    Dude the Thighs are still weak. Look at pictures of girls and notice how narrow and
    proportionally wrong they are. good job tho.

Im not going for realistic legs other wise this would have been easier and I would have just copied what real legs look like(which I believe Im capable of) . I tried to stretch myself and do a slightly stylised anatomy semi based on real and semi based on comic forms so if the thighs look wrong to you its more likely that I just failed at the 2D comic to 3D shape transition in my design so thanks for the crit for next time. Im not really very happy with the pose of the legs/thighs too much bending.

thanks B1ll
  • Zotter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I really like the texture work and the look her head and hair.

Somthing seems off, the arms look too long, specifically the bicep, but I think that's because they were sized so the hands would meet at the thigh. The problem seems to be stemming from how low the knees are and the arms made longer to fit that. I'd shorten both or at least move the knees up, and shorten the bicep.
  • Ged
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    Thanks zotter some useful crits there so I tried to make some adjustments. I think this is blink done, thanks for all the support/crits/lols polycounters!

blink_presentation1.jpg

blink_wallpaper1.jpg
  • d00kie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    d00kie polycounter lvl 17
    0% panties
    100% delicious.

I said it once and I'll say it again. I love those proportions!
    Great job! :thumbup:

I'd say maybe you could pose her face into something not so aloof. Just a frown or a grimace would really bring that pose to life. Perhaps even turn her head towards the camera with a sexy smirk!