Home General Discussion

Request for a little bit of help!

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Smirnoffka polycounter lvl 17
Hey guys!

First off, yes yes, I know this should probably go in requests, but I'm not sure how many people visit that particular forum and I need help as quick as possible!

Let me explain. I'm currently undergoing a fighter course (just an extension thing, improving flying skills, ect) anyway, we are required to come up with a course patch. What we would like to do is have a picture of barney stinson (a.k.a Neil Partrick Harris) wearing aviators and a flight suit, with which the quote is going to be 'Flight Suit Up!' (like in How I met Your Mother)

Anyway, being pilots, none of us are particularly artistic, so I thought I would throw it open to anyone here who has an hour to spare (and talent, unlike us!) The patch has to be embroidered so keep that in mind, but basically what we are looking for is a cartoon version of barney looking cool in aviators and a flightsuit (Well, head down to his chest, just a bust basically)

What do you get in return, well you get a whole bunch of us fighter pilots wearing your artwork around on our shoulders, and I'll even send you a copy of the patch if it is what we end up going with. Hell, I'll even shoot you through a few bucks for your effort!

Anyway, I hope you can help!

Replies