Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

my first post

hi every one. this is my first post in this site. i have modeled this in 3ds max and used a bit of Z brush which i am learning now. i was inspired by the one of the character in WAR HAMMER game. and tried to replicate that. i hope u like it. comments and critics are welcome.
231554.jpg,
092245.jpg,
092340.jpg

Replies

• jacob07777
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jacob07777 polycounter lvl 14
    This turned out pretty nicely, will you be texturing him pretty soon? Not really too much to critique yet without a texture on him. I'd like to see some wireframes and what's the tri count on him?
  • ericdigital
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ericdigital polycounter lvl 13
    Looks pretty nice mate. You could probably define some of the forms a bit more on the arms, you have some there but it wouldn't hurt to work that a bit more. perhaps add a bit more detail to the boots and some other areas. Looking forward to seeing more!
  • vjsru
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ok thanks friends. its is the highpoly model. there is no planning of texturing this model. its is just an exercise on the modeling part. as ericdigital said i need to add some more detail on the boots and some forms on the arms. thanks again. i will update soon.