Home Artists Looking For Work

computer programmer seeking pixel artist for collaboration on video game.

Hello! I am a computer programmer trying to make a video game for the Xbox 360. I have a day job of writing insurance software but I have been develping a video game in my spare time. The game will be released through the community games channel, a Microsoft direct download for the Xbox series for independent games. The game that I am working on is a simple 4 player 2D platform in the same vein as the NES bubble bobble or the original Mario Brothers arcade game. The title and theme have not been decided but a working prototype is finished and can be downloaded at http://www.thevotingsite.com/game.zip . This is a relatively simple game but if the project is successful there will be more complex games to come. For starters, I need a splash screen for the beginning of the game along with enemy and player charter animations. Right now all of the charters are 48x48 pixels but I am open to the possibility of changing these sizes. So play around with the prototype and if you are interested in collaborating with me send me a sample of your artwork and any ideals on the direction of the game you have. Also all royalties from the sale of the game would be split.