Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook - IchII3D

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
IchII3D polycounter lvl 12
I have know about Polycount for a long time, but never actually registered and joined the community. just looked around. But seeing how the forums are a lot less complicated now, I think I might become a bigger part of it. Looking forward to seeing some amazing work and been inspired by many, hopefully I can help out a few with anything I know as well.

What better way to start it than making a sketchbook for all the work I'm currently working on for my portfolio, theory or even just messing around.

I enjoy getting constructive criticism, it helps me work to a higher standard. Making sure I don't miss anything or sometimes forget or don't understand a subject matter properly.

I have a wide range of experience from motion capture, animation and rigging. But my passion is modelling, environment modelling specifically.

Anyway, enough jibba jabba, time to... sketch...

This is an industrial scene I'm working on for my portfilo, although this is currently in pre visualisation stages I'm hoping to put it into CryEngine2. The lighting has been worked on to give a good idea of how things will be working alongside each other. Although the lighting is by far final, it represents my aims. I still have a lot of smaller objects to add as well as finishing and adding in a few more base models. Basiclly I want to make it feel full and dently packed. Like its an actually working environment instead of just a random room. With that in mind I hope I can push my abilities to try to achieve those.

Industrial_08.jpg

Industrial_09.jpg

Industrial_10.jpg

Industrial_11.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]