Home Contests & Challenges Archives

LPC: Time 2 Die - GuyBrave

GuyBrave
polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
GuyBrave polycounter lvl 11
ok, gonna have a quick crack at this one.... I know its quite close to deadline, but I only heard about this thing last night, and it sounds too damn fun to pass up.... should have some WIPs to show tonight

Replies

• ploon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Exellent environment and character designs, cant wait to see more of this.
  • GuyBrave
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ok, the concept is a zombie farm setting. Scarecrows are scary, that's why they are called scarecrows. But what about ZOMBIE scarecrows, that's gotta be like the scariest thing ever. Well, maybe if you are a crow anyway.

Anyway, Almost finished the geo. He is 726 so far, so should have enough left over for the hay sticking out of him everywhere.

Wanted to do a whole farmyard setting with this (prolly will after comp ends), where an old grizzled farmer and his buxom daughter are holding up in a barn against the zombie scarecrow and his hordes of zombie crows and livestock. Looks like starting so late has made that pretty unlikely, but am still going to aim for zombie crows.

scarecrow-001-front.jpg

scarecrow-002-three-quarter-front.jpg

scarecrow-003-three-quarter-back.jpg
  • ploon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey very cool idea with the scarecrow, sorry about my previous post in yr thread, i
    crossposted by accident, trying to do too many things at once. :)
  • GuyBrave
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That's cool, I figured it was probably something like that that happened, that's why I didn't say anything about it.... It was mildy confusing when I first read it though :)
  • ploon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    If it'd happened to me I'd probably thought it was some kind of remote
    viewing experiment and went put some tin foil on my head....arrgg they read my mind!! :)