Home General Discussion

tiscali tags on phone line

Ruz
polycount lvl 666
Offline / Send Message
Ruz polycount lvl 666
well about a year and half ago I was living in my mums house for a while and got tiscali broadband in.

Shortly after I moved out when I got a new job and eventually cancelled the broadband package.

anyway it turns out the Tag is still on the line and my mum wants to get get aol .

What is my course of action now, contact BT , contact tiscali?

tiscali are so hard to get hold of on the phone and I have heard horror stories over getting the tag removed.

Replies

• benclark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    unless you owe Tiscali money they wont talk to you

I had this exact same problem. BT said its nothing to do with them. I would make a token call to Tiscali and see if you can get someone, then phone ofcom. It seems to be the only way to go about it as Tiscali couldnt give a toss
  • Ruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    sound crap. might be just as easy to get the phone line reinstalled
  • danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    that reminds me ... tiscali owe ME money, and i really must get hold of some heroin to make getting back on the phone to them more bearable

shower of absolute bastards. They should be closed down
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steer well clear of Tiscali. They're a shower of clowns, and they're as unscrupulous as they come. We were cheated out of some money by them, and it took us months of calling to get it back, after which we got a small bit of it back.
    Oh, and a great tip: Make sure you ask for the name of whoever's on the phone, in a clear way,and keep track of it.
  • Ruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    yeah they were pretty terrible, slow as fuck is an understatement.
    switched to aol and they have been great.

ah well I will phone them tomorrow