Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Models needed for toilet game

Hi, I'm currently creating a game and would like some 3D models for development and to give my prototype a better look. This game (currently called Assassink) is a casual action/arcade game that takes place in a toilet. The user has to crap on enemies :) This game is suppose to be humorous and not about grossing people out, so I think a comical style would be appropriate. For the moment, I just need 5 models:

1. Toilet: no water
  2. Bum: including the body from the waist to knees, genderless (player can only see the cheeks)
  3. Turd: simple, nothing gross :poly124:. Collision mesh.
  4. Rubber Ducky: enemy, maybe give it an evil look (moustache? :)). Collision mesh. Death/sinking animation.
  5. Battle Ship: enemy, bathtub toy. 2 Rotating turrets (i.e. child nodes). Collision mesh. Death/sinking animation.
I honestly don't plan on having much commercial success with this game, it's just a 'portfolio' piece. I will give you credit and if the models are to be used in the final release, we can work something out.

If you want to know more, drop me a line. This game is in the early phases, and I plan on finishing it by the end of this year.

Thanks

Replies