Home Artists Looking For Work

Artists wanted for new casual game project!

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know a little of who we are and what we do. We are PoBros Inc, a small team of people dedicated to creating high quality Casual Video Games. We completed Alice's Magical Mahjong and it was released with great success! Please go and check out our game here:
http://www.gamehouse.com/gamedetails...=downloadgames

Alice is slated for release in 8 different languages! It has been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times.

We are currently working on our next game and looking for more artists to join our art team. This time there are over 40 scenes to create and the budget is $500.00 U.S. per scene. Here are a few brief project notes that will help answer some questions:

-Game type: Casual Game, Hidden Object
-Game working title: "Antique Dealer"
-Each scene will have 24 unique selectable items (Alice had 5 per scene).
-Each scene will have XX non-selectable items. This includes backgrounds and non-selectable items.
-The style is going to be serious, and adult. The demographics for this game are 30 years of age and older. So the artwork has to aim for that group.
-Since this is solely a Hidden Object game, the art itself must be a levels above what Alice had.
-We are work with our online project management software and Subversion.
- I will supply new instructions on creating these scenes - including a new PSD template that has our new format.
- You will have to work to maintain the same style with other artists.
-There will most likely be no characters, just a scene with items.
-Budget for each scene is $500.00 U.S.
-We also give full credit in the game to everyone involved.

Some more notes:
All images are painted in Photoshop, 2D with layers. The selectable items each have their own layers. That way the player can select them in the game. We will supply a template PSD file that shows how to setup it up. We will also provide with descriptions of the scene, and a list of items. As far as references go, we are still working on that. The style is realistic, mature, for people over 30 years old. We do not put a time limit on the paintings, we but expect for it to take only a reasonable amount of time. From our experience these paintings can take from 2 days to two weeks. Every body works at a different pace.

We work through our Online Project management system where we can keep track of the development of the images. You get to post your images there, from sketches to revisions to final. You can also view what everyone else is doing so that you try to match their style as best as possible. We value quality over everything, so the images have to be high quality. This is a video game, and as such the development process is different than standard contract work. Video game development is prone to changes so sometimes we have to change with it.

We also give you credit for what you do in the game. This is good, because hundreds of thousands of people and industry professionals will be looking and playing this game.

Preparation. Before you begin on anything we would prep you, this includes signing contract, make tasks for you in our Online Project Management Tools, have you go through all the instructions on how to create a scene (including sample work), play Hidden Object games so that you learn what we are trying to accomplish, and answer any questions you have. We assign one image at a time. So, after you finish your first image, we will assign you a second image, and so forth.

So, if you are interested, please contact me. Let me know if you have any other questions.
I can send more details through email, including samples of already made scenes.

Alex Portilla
alexportilla@pobros.com
www.pobros.com