Home General Discussion

Melbourne Polycounters?

Replies

• Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    Hey Teck, that Dr. Sketchy's looks like fun! I'd be keen for that.

As for places to take your girlfriend. Southbank has a bunch of nice restaurants (a bit more on the pricey side), there's Fitzroy Street in St Kilda and further down from there you have Acland Street. Chapel Street has a few nice places as well.
    I couldn't recommend you specific names of places, which would be more helpful so you can reserve a table. Only because I can't remember any of the names, but there's a good selection at each of those places.

I'll keep in touch about the Dr. Sketchy's thing.

-caseyjones
  • LoTekK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LoTekK polycounter lvl 17
    We ended up hunting around online together for places last night, and decided on steak at Squire's Loft. I love a girl who can eat :D

Lemme know soon about dr sketchy, since according to my friend, spots fill up pretty quick. I'll probably try and book by sometime tomorrow, I reckon.
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    Squire's Loft is ace! Mad steaks! Pricey as fuck... But good steaks!
    I'll let you know by tomorrow, cos I'll see if a few dudes here are keen for it, if you don't mind the additional people (won't be the same number as Hofbrauhaus, haha! Just 1 or 2).

-caseyjones
  • LoTekK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LoTekK polycounter lvl 17
    Well, that's two hearty recommendations for the place. Glad we went with that then :D
    As for additional folk, the more the merrier! I might have a friend or two joining as well. One of them was the guy who originally clued me in on the event in the first place, and he speaks highly of it. Should be a blast.